Daily Dare 2009 - key strategy

Quackers

Hello! Hope everybody is enjoying the start of Daily Dare 2009. I've got a question regarding the strategy where you try the game a few times until you've gotten the highest score that you're able to get. After that, before we send the score, we click on either AAA or Abigail, depending, and then have the score submitted. I followed this strategy last year and it helped alot!! Unfortunately, when I tried again this year, I always have problems sending scores. Is that because most games are no longer launched in a seperate window like they used to? Any help or comment will be greatly appreciated! :)

Well that sounds kind of like cheating to me so perhaps Neopets has disabled this. It's not quite fair in my opinion. Just practice a lot and set a realistic goal for yourself. If there is no way you are gonna be able to beat AAA then just stop, challenge Abagail and then play the game legitimately.

It worked for me the first two days, but not today. *shrug*

I must say that it seems sorta... silly... that they would disable it (if they did/do). Either way, you beat the score! What more do they want lol :P

I confirm it works. First off, open a tab with the game's page. You should see the 'Challenge AAA' or Abigail up there. Now open up another with the same page and play on there. When you've gotten the score, go back to your previous tab, select challenger, and send score in the other tab. Easy as pie.

Yeah, I've tried opening it up in a new tab. Still didn't work. But, I finally got it to work by playing on large size and have the game load on a seperate window :) Weird, huh? Maybe there is something wrong with my internet connection... Thanks for the help everybody!

I can vouch that you aren't the only one to have errors when attempting to tab and challenge before submitting a score.

I know of at least 3 people (including myself) that are experiencing the same problem. I know in my score box it comes up with 'Error!' and below that '0'

I don't think it is browser specific, because there are for sure 2 different browsers being used, one of us is on broadband, one on cable and I'm on satellite. We live in different countries, have different OSs, and different sized computers, even different speeds. We have gone through every possible detail and the only common denominator is Neo.

I guess I'm just trying to say don't feel bad you can't do it that way. :D We've been scratching our heads for days!