Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you can beat AAA by level 10. If you get stucked with a level, see if one of these cheats would help you :

bubbles - Turns all bubbles into one type. Once per game.

faerieland - Turns the bubble in the cannon into a Rainbow Bubble. Once per game.

slumberberry - Push the bar to the top. Once per game.

stardust - Turns the bubble in the cannon into a Nova Bubble. Once per game.

Oh no, Faerie Bubbles is one of my weaker games. My high score is 908. :( This is gonna take a while...

EDIT: Wow! I did much better than I anticipated! To everyone else who has trouble with this game, don't give up. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

I beat Faerie Bubbles with 2 cheats. Seriously, I fear a difficult game this weekend. When? Double Dare. Get ready, guys. ;)

A calm game was just what I needed after that insane Turmac Roll yesterday. And the prizes were awesome, so I spent another NC ticket (I have a 10 pack) and got both prizes! :D

Finally after 2 hours I've got the score I need it and beat AAA.I am very bad at this game usually my best score is 400. ^_^

The same happen to me, it says just '0' but, I still got the prize.

I checked this afternoon at it was there!

:D

I think what I'm going to end up doing is going for all the Abigail prizes and then selling them as lots of 10 on the TP for people who only got AAA prizes. :yes:

Took me a while, i only got to 900 by fluke i think, really not my game at all. I don't think i'll try for the avvie anytime soon.

wonder what it'll be tomorrow. I hope its kass basher but i think thats just hopeful thinking on my part :D

o_O Double Dare today.

And its MEERCA CHASE

Blast, I'm terrible at this game, just terrible. Anyone have any helpful tips to beat AAA's score? Or should I just stay away from the red neggs as much as I can :P

Awe man! I avoid this game at all costs lol. AND! I accidentally hit double dare trying to get rid of that annoying camera ad that pops up. It froze so I had to close my brower. When I restarted... well... you know.

/cries

Oh my I just now already have a feeling that the double dare will be tough and I'm still trying to beat that score. Just have a question to ask, if I accept the double dare challenge does it only apply to this current challenge only or does it mean that I have accepted all the double dare challenge for the whole month?

Edit: omg I can't believe it, just now I was playing and I actually got a supernegg then after a few rounds I actually got a fish negg again!! I was so nervous and I can't believe I can actually beat that score good luck to all of you!!

^ SOOO jealous! Send some of your good luck this way please :( For some reason, I haven't received any negg but the yellow one.

ETA: How does one get a trophy from TDD? Just by completing all of the games?

/scratches head

UGH, raise your hand if you want to slap the person who chose 700 for Meerca Chase. *raises hand* I have gotten 600 (on the dot) two times, 632 once and a smattering of 500's. I have been playing for 3 hours now! AGH!

*head desk multiple times*

Oh. my. gosh. RIGHT after I posted that up there I played like 3 games and GOT IT! So on my Daily Dare scores do I put one for AAA and Abby? Since it was a Double Dare? :S

I played for about an hour and half, only got there because of a very lucky fish negg though. I was SO close earlier but then my dad asked me open his text messages and i got put off with a score of 664 or something I had to stop myself attacking him. Lol.

Feel accomplished though.

I beat AAA after getting a Fish Negg. Took around 45 minutes, give or take. Triple Dare today (Lulu, AAA and Abigail) for me. :P

Announcements