Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

*hides* It took me 5 min to beat the Double Dare.

Meerca Chase 2 is one of my favorite game. I often enter into the World Challenge for it (if you don't know what it is, there's an article here). And I have a GOLD trophy for it.

Tips? Well, try the gravity mode by typing superextrahypergravitymode. Then you will just need to wait for the power negg or the fish negg and AAA should be beaten. When playing in gravity mode, hold your up arrow key and tap on the left arrow key. Up is like your gas, and left/right would be like the wheel as it controls the direction. Then it's just about learning when to slide to catch a negg, and when to speed up and in which angle so you don't fall in the big black hole. But with practice, it becomes easy. And I believe you are all going to practice today :P.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P lucky for some

also, ive promised myself to stop selling the lulu prizes as soon as i get them, i keep getting told they might go up after the month is over, but fast np is soo tempting.

I hope kass basher comes at some point, thats my game

This is really frustrating. I've been playing it for over an hour on superextrahypergravitymode and I haven't had one negg worth more than the silver. UGHHHHHH!

EDIT: Right after posting this, I got the fish negg and it automatically gave me 900 points. :) YAY!

Thanks for the tip Xepha!

What version are you playing that gives 900 for the fishnegg?

When do you type in superxtrawhateverwhatever? what Screen?

When you get to the main screen click "Hard" then type "superextrahypergravitymode." Then a secret mode pops up. Once you get the hang of it, the fish negg will show up eventually, although it took an hour for me.

Fish Negg gives 900 pts in Gravity Mode. Just open a Meerca Chase 2 game and type right away "superextrahypergravitymode" if you don't typo, it should work. (Else, just click on hard, then enter the cheat. Both ways are working)

Yay!! *hugs V* Thank you for suggesting that mode! I got the fish negg, then headed straight for the hole. Thank you thank you!! ^_^

I got the Double Dare. Yay!

Nor would I have. I kept getting like 32 points and then there was the fish negg and I thought "What's that funny looking thing... OH, it's a fish negg! RUN FROM THE HOLE!" because I was about half a second away from falling in.

%&$&^#$@!!!!!! OMG!

So I was trying the superextrahypergravity mode tip....Not even 5 minutes in I got 2 yellow neggs, saw the fish one, was like GAHZOMG! and fell into the hole.

*twitches* >__<

Well, practice with the controls a bit. Try to relax too. It's just a challenge, and you can all do it :)

I find it easier to circle far from the center hole when it's possible...

GAH! I was so close. I had like 400 or so points, and then a Fish Negg popped up like sandwiched between two red neggs, and when I went in, I hit the red negg first <_<

So close to beating the Double Dare...

I swear TNT's taunting me...

Woohoo! I've been at it for 3 hours (with some breaks) but I finally got double dare! And I did it on hard mode too, not crazygrav mode (wasn't good enough at the controls, would have needed fish as 1st or 2nd negg, never happened.) Phew. Now I can go study for those two midterms I have.

Ahhh, priorities.

Got it after about 40 minutes ^_^ Fish negg was my third negg, so it was fairly easy to get. Final score was 1584; too bad I already have the avatar o-x

Keep trying, everyone ^^ It is possible, you just need a bit of luck. I should know, I'm the unluckiest person out there at this game :P

666 >_< Booo.

*keepstrying*

EDIT: Hah, I did it ^__^ I just kept starting the special mode and kept ending it until the first Negg that appeared was a fish one lol. Doing it like that only took about 2 minutes.

Announcements