Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Finally! Sorry that's so exuberant but it was well deserved LOL.My husband, our roomate, his girlfriend and myself have been trying to beat this since 12:00 AM LOL

I finally got a fishnegg on the gravity level! Phew.

You should of seen us freaking out once I got it LOL

Done, I refuse to use any cheat codes during the daily dare. Im using all skill, even if i have to challenge abigail.

What do you mean cheat codes?! There are cheat codes?! Argh! I just played on Classic- Hard mode until I got over 700.

I still haven't gotten it >_<

I'm so bad at Meerca Chase. I get around 400 and then a negg always seems to spawn right between 2+ neggs. *sighs* I might just have to use the gravity mode, but I was trying to do it the hard way. Another hour of the hard way, then, subterfuge!

I don't think using gravity mode is a cheat code...TNT wants us to use it. I don't feel guilty at all about using it. =)

I thought today's challenge was easy cause I play meerca chase every day and so I'm good at it. I also got a rainbow negg...I know its not as much as the fish negg some of you guys got but its still something. You need luck to beat AAA though.

I'm not saying Gravity mode is a cheat, because I don't think it is. I was saying I wanted to do it the hard way. And the hard way is kicking my butt -_-

I settled with abigail.

I'm just not that lucky with neggs :P

But I hope I'll be more successful with the future double dares :)

Yeah, so did I. The highest value negg I saw was the grey one.

Pterattack...I haven't played this for ages! It doesn't seem to be to hard though, the trick is to collect fireball until it looks like some lightning thing is shooting out from you, and hold down the spacebar. Then the game gets much easier.

I haven't beaten AAA yet, but my highest score so far is 1275.

Ok so I retested the "have a go at the game, make the AAA score, challenge him, then send score" theory

And im happy to say, yes it works again for this years challange.

I had posted on the 1st day of the daily dare that perhaps tnt had closed the loop hole in this method,

but after further testing I believe it was just a day 1 glitch.

Appologies if Ive missed anyone elses post on this topic but I thought better to correct my findings :)

Pterattack, hmph! I thought that this challenge will be more easy for me but ,it wasn't.Oh well after many,many trys I finally beat AAA.Glad to get rid of it. ^_^

Its been a long time since playing Pterattack. Hmm... anyone know which type of power-up is the best? I prefer the fireball one thought.

Edit: I finally beat AAA and wow my heart really pound very fast when more and more pteri are coming but I think the best this is to remain stable and don't loss your pace at the upcoming levels...

Woo, that one was tough. Finally got to 1790 before I accidently got a different powerup and couldn't kill anything else anyway!

Fireball and the boomerang ones are by far the best, boomerang has a bit better range I think, but Fireball covers your very front. It may also help to know that the white pteradons don't actually hurt you.

lol i gave up ad went for abi, figured the prize wasnt worth the turmoil for me, and i really struggled to get past 100 on that game anyway.

I wish daily dare was all year round, i do enjoy it so much ;_;

Took me about a half hour to beat AAA. After several tries I decided that the Fireball is the best one. Died multiple times, but eventually got fireball right off the bat and from then on did pretty well ^__^ Good luck to everyone else!

Oi, I HATE pterattack. Okay, I don't hate it, it's just really frustrating. I got to level three ONCE on good luck, but I still haven't figured the whole thing out. I went for Abigail, but that's cool. I beat her at least. =]

This one took me only less than an hour and I was really surprised since I don't really like this game very much. The trick I used was the fireball power. I tried to get my fireball level up to 4 as fast as I could, then go on an all-out assault on everything. Eventually I got to about level 9 and I couldn't take it anymore, but I ended up with like 1850 points. :)

Announcements