Daily Dare...is it just me?

Nattakitten

I haven't been able to find out about this anywhere else, though maybe my research skills are just wonky today.

When I've chosen my challenger, played the game and sent my score, then it goes through fine and I get my prize etc. BUT I don't receive any neopoints for my score, nor is my high score/month score updated. This has happened for each daily dare game I've played so far this year. Is that supposed to happen? Has it happened to anyone else?

When I send scores for other games I receive the neopoints and everything is updated.

Thanks for the help :)

You should receive NP for when you beat a challenger, maybe you weren't paying attention to your total np before playing.

As for highscore, it's currently glitched for all games.

Quite sure I didn't receive my NP for at least the last game I played (turmac roll)...maybe the previous games just had low point:reward ratios. I must have imagined the updating for others :S

Hmph, beating the AAA scores was an achievement for me on those games!

Ah well, I guess I should be doing something actually useful with my time in the real world :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks for the info :)

For your information, highscore table have been fixed today. So it should be working now, if you try (for any game). As for the NP not being received... I don't really know. You will have to pay attention tomorrow.