Fountain faerie :)

jasmindee

I'd cave and create a Buzz just for the avatar :P.

I would paint him either Pirate, Zombie or Plushie. Although I plan to paint my Gnorbu Plushie and I don't want pets that are the same colour. A Maraquan Buzz is kinda cool too.

Hey V you want a Plushie Wocky :P. You must make room! I had to laugh at your 'no you can't have it'.

I can't believe you guys who have have had TWO more MORE of these! Lucky! One is all I ask!

I've had two - painted a Buzz pink with the first (yay for avvies lol) and my Xwee Pirate with the second :) If I got another, I'd try to trade it for either one of my dream UC pets or a Krawk/Draik for the ALP.

Two is nothing though... I know several people who have had over ten x_x A friend recently got her 20th as well!

EDIT: Oh, this is Izzy, I forgot which account I was logged in to... oops!

20........some people must either have been surfing neopets alot and/or playing a lot of non-flash games XD

Oooh! If I were ever that lucky, I'd get a maraquan cybunny, maraquan shoyru, maraquan pteri, maraquan...... and maybe a couple of pirate or grey pets :P

But I know that that's never going to happen even in years XP

Ha! I would go for the avatar too! I'm not really fussed on how my pets are, I started with 4 and just have 2 now. One was zapped by the lab ray into a Durian Chia and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! So if anything ever happened to that pet I'd zap it back, my other pet at the moment is a baby...something, but I lab it every day so I wouldn't make it anything special either. How boring, heh.

I know I personally have a FFQ in stock, got it luckily within my first month. Anyways, I have a question:

How many people would appreciate it if I made my Tonu Darigan for avatar purposes?

Here probably not many people would care either way but if you went to the official Neoboards and posted that you will fight so they can get the avvie I'm sure lots would appreciate it. I personally got a challenge within one minute of posting on the neoboards saying that I needed to fight a tonu darigan so I don't think they are really that much in demand.

I suppose it's up to you! If I were you I would use it on a buzz to get that avatar!

I know I personally have a FFQ in stock, got it luckily within my first month. Anyways, I have a question:

How many people would appreciate it if I made my Tonu Darigan for avatar purposes?

There are already a few Darigan Tonus around willing to fight others. You can find them often on the boards. So I personally would pick something else but if you actually want a Darigan Tonu then go for it! It's a great idea, but really, you might not get another FFQ for ages (or you might get one tomorrow...) so paint your pet something YOU want :).

Does anyone know if cancelling a Faerie Quest (not FF (who would be stupid enough), others like Air, Queen etc.) hinders your chances?

Would you be able to adopt a new pet after getting a Fountain Faerie quest and paint that, or does it have to be one of the pets you already own?

If you could do that, I'd adopt an Eyrie and paint it island...otherwise I'd paint my Shoyru pirate because I doubt I'll ever save up 8 million for the PB...

Would you be able to adopt a new pet after getting a Fountain Faerie quest and paint that, or does it have to be one of the pets you already own?

:yes: Yup, you'd be able to do that. You can paint your pet via FF anytime after you complete the quest, but if you get a second one, you'll only still have one FF quest. They aren't collateral.