New Clue?

Jolly Jasper

There is a new

Neopedia article about an Eyrie and the Haunted Woods.

106_eyrie2.gif

Ow! Ow! Ow!

It seems to suggest that the Eyrie spends it's nights in the Haunted Woods, and shops only during cloudy, overcast days. This may be nothing more than a side-story, but keep your eyes out for a wandering Eyrie, and let us know if you see anything suspicious!

Perhaps you should visit the gypsy when the weather is overcast and cloudy. He might have something to say about the wandering eyrie. ;)

Sophie the swamp witch is reglind and bruno's little sister. did anyone else see that?

What?! Is Regalaigh really Sophie? :O

Err, I have nothing much to say about this. I jus thought TNT might ourposely make it a cloudy, overcast day on a certain day where the Haunted Woods plot is more in-depth, and you meet the eyrie who will give you clues.

My thoughts are normally wrong, so don't count on it. =3

I also think that this is somehow related to the upcomming Eyrie day. :D

oh yeah i think they are totally hinting that she is sophie cuz they hid her face until right at the end adn when they did they made it all cute and innocent. it was quite suspicious. in a general note i am excited about this plot becuase its been a while since haunted woods has done anything important or even unimportant for that matter

Today's cloudy and overcast in the Haunted Woods....