Can't get prize after sending score three times?

May.

so, i was playing itchy invasion.

and i accidnetly sent my score three times. :(

but i hadn't yet beaten AAA.

so i played for a fourth time, and when i sent my score it says the max. has been reached.

but i remember before, that it said you could keep sending the score to beat AAA, but you wouldn't get any neopoints for it.

so, yeah what's going on? :eh:

thanks. ^_^

So you did beat AAA and tried to send in but it didn't give you his prize? That's odd, I thought you could as well. It makes more sense to me if we aren't allowed to but hey, what do I know! :D

So you did beat AAA and tried to send in but it didn't give you his prize? That's odd, I thought you could as well. It makes more sense to me if we aren't allowed to but hey, what do I know! :D

yep. i beat AAA, and it said "you've already reached the maximum . . blah blah" :(

ahah, yeah. ^_^

oh, well. atleast now we know not to send our score three times before beating him. :)

so, i was playing itchy invasion.

and i accidnetly sent my score three times. :(

but i hadn't yet beaten AAA.

so i played for a fourth time, and when i sent my score it says the max. has been reached.

but i remember before, that it said you could keep sending the score to beat AAA, but you wouldn't get any neopoints for it.

so, yeah what's going on? :eh:

thanks. ^_^

look at my post plz before you keep on whineing, and for your question, restart your game, as in close it. What i did was i did the thing in my post and when i reached the highes, i challenged someone and then played again. or if you already challenged it you should again close the game and re-open. happy gameing!

look at my post plz before you keep on whineing, and for your question, restart your game, as in close it. What i did was i did the thing in my post and when i reached the highes, i challenged someone and then played again. or if you already challenged it you should again close the game and re-open. happy gameing!

That was rude and wasn't relevant to what we were talking about. Of course I already posted in response to your other thread because we already know about that.

That was rude and wasn't relevant to what we were talking about. Of course I already posted in response to your other thread because we already know about that.

aw.

thanks, mimi. :)

-adds seven more words-