Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

adiron147, add me please

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello!
This seems like a great initiative by both Neopets and TDN, encouraging people to become penpals like in the good old days... ;)
I'd like to do this as penpals to make new friends, so you could mail me if you're interested in talking a lot but maybe with a bit longer messages than just avatar spam.

I'm an almost-21-year-old Swedish girl, currently an university student, and I'd be happy to get to know people from other parts of the world :)

• 4 weeks later...

johnsburgers

:P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You have any tips on Making Graphics and implementing them into neopets pages? Or any other Coding help?

lol neomail me!

My username is cartoon_dreamer is anyone is interested in neomailing me! I'm going to message some of you!

Sign me up too! My username is xxdecemberzchildxx (I apologise for the amount of X's. Clearly the nineties neopets me still hasn't caught up to the 2010s me. XD) Also, if anyone wants to email me in French, I'd totally be down for that. I really want to start practising my French again (forewarning, my French is horrific and will make you laugh)..

• 2 weeks later...

add me to the list http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lightning_darui

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Ooooh! Add me to the list please!

Username: jepot09

I like a bunch of things so neomail is good for myself and a possible friend :laughingsmiley:

Cool initiative, sign me up! Active throughout june aka AC season (; Chat with me about anything, though if you're unsure, look to the left for my interests and pick a topic hehe ^^

Username: nabisonyeo

:sad01_anim: OH, I wish I could sign up for this. I have my NeoMail turned right off. After I got some serious harassment on the BD borads, some of the bullies followed me to the Mail. I'm scared to open it back up. I know that was about two and a half years ago, but still..... :sad02: They scare me.

I hope everyone gets the avatar from this fab idea! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for those interested in sending/receiving NMs for the avatar.

• 3 weeks later...

My social anxiety has been keeping me from posting here, but I need to have as many avatars as possible so... looking forward to making friends ^^ chibi_neechan on Neopets~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'd love to be signed up. c: This is my main account, and I don't have any particular requests---just please mention something about the Neomail Addicts avatar in your first mail or in the subject matter of your neomail so that I know you're drom TDN haha. I particularly enjoy chatting about art or character design/development, so feel free to NM me and ramble with me about that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...