Who Wants The Neomail Addict Avatar?

FutureTXTurkey

I'd like to request removal of my old account yosuuke_07 and re-added as my current account buizin. Please and thanks? Still need this avatar andI'd like to receive neomail. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this is still active. If anyone wants the avatar, feel free to neomail me. Some topics I'm interested in are TV shows and astrology, but I'm up to talk about anything

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already have this avi, however, I would be happy to message back and forth to help anyone trying to get it!

Hi! I'm trying to get the avatar. Mind if I message you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chat with me on NM! I still don't have the avatar even though I'm friendly.

I like arts, tv shows, music, books, sports, oddities and much more. More rational than superstitious so all religion, paranormal, astrology things won't be taken very seriously.

I'm also learning how to code so if you want to give me tips I'd love that!

Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I've already put my name down in this thread.  I don't think so, although I do recall looking it over before.  I'm happy to be neomailed, and although I'll confess I'm not the world's best conversationalist, I'll try to chat about anything.  Vetski2 is my username. 

EDIT:  I've just neomailed a few people.  I'll try and add some more in the next few days. 

If/When I eventually get the avi I will notify the thread, but if we are actively involved in a neomail conversation I won't abandon you.  Either we will keep chatting because we'll have found common ground and WANT to talk, or we'll keep chatting until you let me know you've also gotten the avi. 

I probably won't be neomailing all day, every day though.  Just a heads up there.

Edited by nicolelouise