Who Wants To Play Key Quest? Official List

FutureTXTurkey

Hello - so I'm completely new- have never played one game of KQ but I want to try it out to see if I like it. Does anyone have the patience to play with a noob? I know that I won't win and that's fine. It's more about learning the ropes. My internet is good until later on in the evening so I probably won't play after 10:00 p.m. I promise not to quit (you can come here and lambast me if I do)! In the meantime, I'm going to go read up on the game. If I don't hear from anyone here, I may neomail a few of you. Beware!! :laughingsmiley:

Here's a quick run-down of me as a KQ player:

UN: chansey24

Timezone: EST, NST +3

Availability:

M-F 12pm-7pm NST (usually)

Saturday and Sunday varies. Anywhere from 9am-8pm NST. Feel free to NF me so you can see when I'm online!

Other:

I prefer 5-Key games. If you want to hit a certain NP threshold before going for the win let me know!

I don't really use the chat feature so if I end up ignoring you over KQ chat I'm sorry!

My favorite boards are Neopia Central and Ti-Key but I can go with whatever :)

Feel free to NF and NM me when you want to play!

Username: serita84

Timezone GMT+1 (NST + 9

Availability: M-F 5-11, on and off, and on and off all weekend. Feel free to NF me so that you can see when I'm online, and NM me whenever.

Preferences: 2p-5K but I'm open. I prefer the "classic" boards, like Neopia Central, Haunted Woods and Terror Mountains, but again I'm open.

• 4 weeks later...

I need a Key Quest playmate for 2-player, 5-key games. No board preference. I'm not good at mini-games so let's avoid that as much as possible.
I want to get at least 1000 NP per game, but I'm not opposed to setting a higher quota.

My neopets username is akanechang
I'm usually online daily at 12AM NST to 7AM NST, sometimes at 1PM NST 'til whenever.
I'd prefer it if you would contact me via neomail.

Thanks! (:

Edit: Ah, I wasn't aware. Removed that now, thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please note that alternating wins is against TNT's rules. Please make sure this isn't done so accounts aren't put at risk.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

-waves-

Username: tomeander

Timezone: NST -3

Active: Daily, usually around 12-1 pm NST and 9-11pm NST

I like quick 5k, 2p games. I don't like to chat in KQ. I'll greet someone back if they greet me though. I usually play on Neopia Central/Haunted Woods or Sweet 1.

• 2 months later...

Username: hollyleaf988

Timezone: GMT

Availability: it varies really. It's best just to send me a neomail/pm to see if I'm online.

I prefer 5K games (I'm not really bothered how many players) and collecting lots of np's before someone finishes! I'm not a huge fan of minigames (mostly because I'm really bad at them!) but I'll play them...if I must.

Send me a neomail/PM any time if you want a game!

Username: shametrain

Timezone: EST

Availability: Eh, somewhere from 12pm - 9pm, since it's summer. Not sure about my availability once school starts again. Just NM me.

I like 5 key games only, and prefer to play 2-player. I have an on/off internet connection, so if I "quit", trust me, it's not on purpose. :) Not too fond of minigames, but I'll do my best to play them!

So Neomail me if you want to play!

Username- sapphireau

Timezone- not sure but 17 hours ahead of neopets time lol

Availability- will be all over the place but I will usually always be here from around midnight to 5 am neopian time

I have never played a game but would love to play and win stuff :)

So just send me a nm or become a neofriend(I only have 1 so more would be nice)

Thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

Username: princechromey

Time Zone: GMT during winter, BST during summer (which is currently NST +8)

Availability: Varies. Not during weekends though. Best times are Mon, Tues, Weds or Fri afternoon/evening. Please Neomail me first, to make sure I'm available!

Note: I mostly play 2 player, 5 key games - so stick to that please. I will NEVER quit on anyone or cheat on anyone, after all a silver key is better than nothing for me. :)

Also, my computer cannot handle minigames (it significantly overheats) so please avoid them at all costs.

Thanks! :)

• 6 months later...