Tale of Woe: Chapter 3

Anime

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Edna. A Zafara. Sophie is an Ixi. And no offense of anything, but the 'Edna's Tower' lable should have been a clue....

None taken, to be honest, i only have the link saved i never go through the map, so when i get it to the page, its only labelled as "The Witch's Tower"... but i went to the list of pets pg, and searched for what it is... and realized it was a zafara :D....

Prizes? You guys think fast. I want to know about the spooky shack. Hey, if you haven't found the locket yet, try to go to the shack and see what happens.

Actually, I'm going right now to do that wiht my side account.

EDIT: 404: the page doesn't exist. I was hoping to get a strange place. darn.

wow, I'm amazed at how fast these comics are coming out.

Same here! They're practically coming out almost every 2/3 days! (A MUCH better improvement that TNT has made! :laughingsmiley: )

Same here! They're practically coming out almost every 2/3 days! (A MUCH better improvement that TNT has made! :laughingsmiley: )

I can agree with that! :laughingsmiley:

I finished everything that TDN has told us to do!

I really like this plot!

Very Interesting!

I think everyones idea about the younger sister being sophie is correct... and the terrible price that the town has to pay is probably her disfigurement or something.... or perhaps its them losing their memories...

But the younger sister is an ixi, and isn't Sophie a zafara?

EDIT: Oops, my bad. It turns out Sophie IS an ixi. (I keep getting her mixed up with Edna!)

Sophie is an Ixi. Edna is a Zafara.

And don't forget, the AP stared like this, nice and fast, every 2-3 days, but eventually it slowed down.

Has anyone noticed that in the spooky shack, the rocker on the porch is the exact same as an advent calendar prize from '05, bearing the name SOPHIES ROCKING CHAIR? I have a strange feeling that this shack may belong to Sophie, or may have in the past.

yup, i saw that same connection made some where else ... the rocking chair thingy... i think thats cool how they are tying in the plot to items already existing... i think that this plot will reveal itself and end on the night of halloween.. oct. 31st

seems like a short plot if that happened.

and besides if the plot is too easy, the prices won't be good.

Yeah! GO PLOT GO! I hope the prizes are the best by far!

Guest D Generation X
and besides if the plot is too easy, the prices won't be good.

If it will be like the AP one, then it's going to be cheap. The GG's prizes were better and more expensive because of the low number of 5 or 4 correct guesses.

The plot is interesting. I'm working with some friends in a plot group.

:laughingsmiley: Kinda like a study group right? :laughingsmiley:

You are right, this plot is very interesting.