Tale of Woe: Chapter 3

Anime

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to keep waiting until you guys get that step! GO TDN! WOOT! :woot:

Very sorry for the delays, but the guide for part one is noe offically complete, including a good way to find the order you should talk to them.

Try going to them in that order, and refresh each one as you go. I had to do that. The way the clock gets messed up on enopets if you go back to a page you were at a ltiile bit ago messes it up.

She's not really disfigured. looking at the games and cards, she's actually quite pretty. I'd say it's more that they dissappered or were banished to some other relm or place is a little more likely. Or one of those things like they will forever be hidden to the light of day and others untill something happens and the pure hearted one comes back and frees them or something cleche like that.

Wow. I just check some of the other fan sites I have saved to favorites (they're only there for refrence) and either they don't have anything about the plot up, or it's all in one big news post. We're the only ones with an offical written out guide!

Try going to them in that order, and refresh each one as you go. I had to do that. The way the clock gets messed up on enopets if you go back to a page you were at a ltiile bit ago messes it up.

I tried that as well... It doesn't seem to be working for me...

Mine are in the exact same order that we're suppost to open it the first time...

Did I perhaps not do it right?? :ohno:

Yes, you have to know what each one is saying, then put them in a different order. Reread the guide again.

Oh.... It all makes sense now.... :guiltysmiley:

Thank you!

:D

Well now I've been through every combination and of course... nothing...

It hates me :(

That's Edna. A Zafara. Sophie is an Ixi. And no offense of anything, but the 'Edna's Tower' lable should have been a clue....

I found mine under the ripped sofa.. it took me two locations to look at before i found the locket tehe. This is a easy plot so far thanks to TDN :)