Tale of Woe: Chapter 3

Anime

So is the official TDN guide constantly being updated?

TDN mainatins an up-to-date full indepth section on each and every plot. You may remember our fantastic Altador Plot coverage on V4. Again, we'll be just as good :)

Every new part will have a guide, as quickly as we can. Kinda like our [archived] Altador Plot section. :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says part 3 is out and to look at the guide for getting through part 1. Where is part 2?

:S

Eh? Oh, part 1 of the plot refers to the first part where you actually do something. The part 3 of the Tale of Woe refers to the 3rd comic.

Guest D Generation X
TDN mainatins an up-to-date full indepth section on each and every plot. You may remember our fantastic Altador Plot coverage on V4. Again, we'll be just as good :)

Every new part will have a guide, as quickly as we can. Kinda like our [archived] Altador Plot section. :D

Yep, you're guide had much more detail than JellyNeo's, when I was searching for a plot guide. That's how I got to know you, lol...

Guest D Generation X
Same here

I learnt about TDN through the Altador PLot... Do you think that a new part of the plot will be released tomorrow

No, only Tuesday because it's when TNT updates the news.

I just wanted to say that, it took me FOREVER to do all of that stuff! Putting all the objects into one chamber of the cave, finding that locket, I had to look everywhere twice to figure out that the picture needed to zoom in or whatever! Gah! It's fun though! This plot is getting exciting!