Whoops.

Micaylaa

Yes you will, it is writen in the instruction page, it goes like this...if you challenged AAA instead of Abi and couldnt get the score than you will get her prize by the end of the DD and you will alos get the trophy .

See I don't understand how that is true CC. If AAA was selected and the score was not received it should mean you are missing a score for that day. I could be wrong of course but that is how I understood it.

I think you just miss out on both prizes for that day. I vaguely recall last year when I challenged AAA to Volcano Run and ended up sending a lower score than him. Next to the challenge it just said "Abigail", and I still got a trophy at the end. I think as long as you sent Abi's score you'll be fine.. :)

Yup, here's the quote from the rules page:

There has been some confusion about winning Abigail's prize if you come up short when challenging AAA. Hopefully, this will clear things up. If you have challenged AAA but failed to beat or match his score, you will be credited with a win over Abigail if you can beat or match her score. However, you will not be immediately awarded the Abigail prize for that game. This is so you can continue to try to match or beat AAA's score and win his prize. If you cannot manage to beat or match AAA's score, you will be given the Abigail prize at the end of Daily Dare.

But I'm afraid that if this happens you'll only be eligible for the Spifftastic trophy.