TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

That's EXACTLY what I want (<== points to my avatar <==). Although I have no idea how I'm going to get an unconverted pet AND be able to afford a plushie paint brush.

As I understand it, even if I get an unconverted pet, it will be converted the minute I paint it with a paint brush, is that right?

Yeah, I have an unconverted plushie shoyru before. Exactly on 1/1/2009, I mistaken zap her in the Lab and she became rainbow shoyru (what a good begining for the new year). Do you think we can suggest neopets team to have unconverted neopets again? However, unconverted neopets could hardly wear anything, so sad......

My dream pets are an island quiggle and an orange grundo!

I don't know why but ever since a long time ago, I wanted these 2 neopets..

of course, I want the avatars, but I want the pets for myself, rather than getting lended the pets.

I think they'd be so cuuute :)

then I start thinking I have weird taste in neopets for liking quiggles and grundos HAHA

I have a faerie usul with a girly name that's UFA. If anyone's interested you can PM me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This post should be placed in the Trading/Adoption board so users can find out you have it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol I don't even know what my dream pets are. my ideas for characters keep changing, and the Neopets/colors that I like for how awesome they look don't necessarily translate to those character ideas.

That said, I really want a Mutant Draik. xD And Pirate Krawks are really growing on me :D

other pets I like for the color, but don't necessarily have a character for:

strawberry poogle/shoyru

royal shoyru couple

spotted lupe

ice hissi

wow I really need to go reevaluate my pet-related neogoals sometime soon.

I posted on here before, but I have changed my mind since then. My new dreamies are a baby gelert and an island uni. My xweetok will probably remain green simply because I'm not a fan of most other xweetok colors. If I ever get a fourth pet, it will be a draik or lutari. :)

I mistakenly posted my wanted list on the wrong board so here it is again, with additions I had forgotten.

Pirate Hissi, Krawk, Draik, Chomby, Buzz or Gnorbu.

Mutant Draik or Skeith.

Maraquan Skeith, Usul, Shoyru or Blumaroo.

Halloween Skeith or Chomby.

Darigan Chomby, Grundo, Xweetok, or Nimmo.

I also like alot of the Magma pets. Let me know if you have any of these for adoption, I dont really have anything to trade. Thanks. ~Gnome

Oh and my Neopets name is the same as it is here, Sabrignome :)

After much thinking I have decided on 4 "dream pets"

baby chomby, halloween hissi, halloween uni, mutant gelert

And four "back ups"

robot hissi, darigan shoyru, darigan wocky, darigan floatsam

I'd kill for a UC MSP Poogle though. Simply because they're so cool (the current MSP Poogle to me is just a plushie poogle with a face...)

After much thinking I have decided on 4 "dream pets"

baby chomby, halloween hissi, halloween uni, mutant gelert

And four "back ups"

robot hissi, darigan shoyru, darigan wocky, darigan floatsam

I'd kill for a UC MSP Poogle though. Simply because they're so cool (the current MSP Poogle to me is just a plushie poogle with a face...)

Halloween Ixi was my very first fav pet, I bought a Halloween PB my first year of playing and painted Sabrignome the Uni with it. She is still the same today :) My other fav pet when I first started playing was a Pirate Chomby, but they have some kewler Pirate pets now on my list.

My first and foremost Dream Pet is a Grey Ixi.

Those sad eyes get me every time T^T

My second is a Plushie Draik.

I think the colours are fantastic, and the stiches are love in any plushie pet.

My third is either an UC Desert Lupe Darigan Lupe, which may be quite hard to find, or a Snow Cybunny.

I think it is the only Snow pet I really love. I know it isn't too rare, but it is so cute, nontheless!

My final is a Mutant Ixi.

I am working on this one right now! I just think it is darling for some reason.

It is also fairly obtainable, which is something to say from someone who stinks at making NPs.

I love Christmas unis! I guess I got lucky as they're one of the cheapest, non-basic pets there are. Actually, all the Christmas ones are pretty sweet. I almost want to try to get one for different holidays, once I'm done getting all the pet avatars. I used to have a basic yellow wocky on my main that I dressed for Easter. I might also try for a halloween pet (haven't decided which species) and a pink, valentine's day-dressed pet or something.

My third is either an UC Desert Lupe, which may be quite hard to find,

Seeing as all Desert Lupes were autoconverted, that would be very difficult to find indeed ;)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :mellow:

I mistakenly posted my wanted list on the wrong board so here it is again, with additions I had forgotten.

Pirate Hissi, Krawk, Draik, Chomby, Buzz or Gnorbu.

Mutant Draik or Skeith.

Maraquan Skeith, Usul, Shoyru or Blumaroo.

Halloween Skeith or Chomby.

Darigan Chomby, Grundo, Xweetok, or Nimmo.

I also like alot of the Magma pets. Let me know if you have any of these for adoption, I dont really have anything to trade. Thanks. ~Gnome

Oh and my Neopets name is the same as it is here, Sabrignome :)

i like these! mine included draiks and a bunch of fruit/veggie chias. the rest are on Jules1891's petpage on my account on neo if anyone is interested in looking at them :)

Seeing as all Desert Lupes were autoconverted, that would be very difficult to find indeed ;)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :mellow:

Huh, those were auto-converted?

Why is that o.o??

What about the Darigan Lupe...?

Huh, those were auto-converted?

Why is that o.o??

What about the Darigan Lupe...?

I dunno xD TNT only left Desert Kaus, Aishas, and Poogles the option to remain unconverted

Darigan Lupes can be found as UCs :D

My dream pet? I hardly have to think about it! A ghost poogle customized with the halloween costume.

Edit: Two very kind people have offered me poogles, and I adopted one from the pound. :D I am extraordinarily happy right now! I will be saving for a ghost paint brush. ^.^