TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

i like these! mine included draiks and a bunch of fruit/veggie chias. the rest are on Jules1891's petpage on my account on neo if anyone is interested in looking at them :)

I have a Peach Chia on my account now, check her out, she's pretty kewl, she's my battle pet. I just put a new gnomey background on her too! Incase you couldnt tell, I kind of like gnomes! LOL

My dream pet is a lutari.. ANY color lutari :( I have been zapping cuddyly for months trying to get that darn lutari. TNT needs to make a Lutari trans pot.. like. stat :(

UGH agreed :( I am beyond irritated that there is no way to get a lutari anymore other than zapping. if they don't release lutaris this year on lutari day, I will be angry >:(

My dream pets keep changing...I just want a pet I make a great character for and be happy with :/ I would love another draik, but i don't know if I have the patience to save up again. :/

Mine are A Baby Chia, a Royal-Girl Moehog, a Biscuit Gelert, and a Starry Yurble :)

So Far, I have saved up for almost all of them.

I just need to paint my little Icacles Baby :O

And then I'd have all of my dreamies!

-Cuddles Icacles-

I love Baby Chia's.

I just love anything that is a baby hehe. I've always wanted a baby kougra. ever since i started neopets when I was younger and the baby paint brush came out I was like omgg cutest thing ever, it just reminds me of a baby pet I just want to cuddle with haha :) idk y I ever though have never saved up for that goal. I guess I never thought too. maybe I should :) oh and a baby lupe. cutteness!!

A farie pteri or lenny :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've got my MSP now so that's checked off! Really want a maraquan blumaroo and a zombie draik too :D

I just realized the Gray Ixi that I love so much is an UC!

Ugh...

It made me make this face: :sad02:

You never know, you might find someone on here at some point that's quitting and giving their pets away?? One can dream!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.