TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Royal man kyrii would be my favorite :O

I also like all kind of baby pets :P

Just had a FFQ now I can make my dreampet I hope :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Weeellll, I kind of have a lot of Dreamies :laughingsmiley:
Converted Dreamies:
Maraquan Shoyru
White/Royal Girl Crosspaint Kacheek
Faerie Poogle
Island Kacheek
Woodland Uni

Crazy, unachievable UCs:
UC Royal Girl Cybunny
UC Plushie Cybunny
UC Faerie Wocky
UC Faerie Pteri

UC Faerie Poogle (yes, I realize these don't exist anymore, but hey, my chances of getting any of the other UCs are about as slim)

- Island Aisha

- 8-bit Aisha

- Alien Aisha

- Aisha Royalgirl

- Desert Aisha

- Sponge Aisha

The chances of getting these are so slim though especially 8-bit since I've never seen one before while browsing pets. <_<

oh god i all of a sudden desperately want a woodland uni.. i was looking for pets to post in the 'worst colour' thread and i came across it and it is beautiful. PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT

edit: spotted a woodland pb for 6mil in the auction genie. perhaps i'll buy it..

When I started my account I named my lupe BabyPrinceCutie (I was young...) because one day I was going to save up enough neopoints to paint him with a baby paintbrush. And now I've surpassed (way surpassed) the 600K you need for a baby paintbrush, and I still haven't painted him. I guess my dream pet now would be a plushie Cybunny. So cute :) Plushie anything is adorable.

Maybe I've been living in a hole, but I just discovered today that garlic Jubjubs exist. Omg! :wub_anim: I seem to want pretty much want every neopet I see that looks like a fruit/vegetable-type food; too bad most of them require lots of money or lots of luck to acquire.

look to my signature xD

i really love the 8 bit grundo xD but too the fire grundo xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.