TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Baby Cybunny.

Hands Down.

;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

really, really easy. My dream pet is a Poogle, plain and simple. OMG... but I think its still pretty limited edition so yeah will be hard to come around one ^-^::

Mich

Check the pound!! I always see poogles in there. Of course the chance of it having a nice name is slim.

Check the pound!! I always see poogles in there. Of course the chance of it having a nice name is slim.

I would have to agree with this advice. You can find some phenomenal pets in the pound as long as you don't care what their names are. Lol, I just saw a fire tuskanniny in the pound...too bad I already have 4 pets.

You can remove me for the Tyrannian Kougra. I was in a bad mood the other day, so I broke down and got the paint brush to cheer me up! Needless to say, I do feel better now that I have one of my dream pets.

Here's another dream of mine that I forgot about, a Maraquan Korbat.

I just love stingrays/manta rays...

:*

My dream pet would be a UC Plushie Draik. I know this is a VERY VERY difficult pet, but I will do everything I can in order to get it, with the exception of illegal stuff. Well, my other dreams pets are Pea Chia, UC MSP Poogle and finally, a UC Pirate Krawk.

Ohh. Could you please delete baby usul, and desert cybunny (for me)? ^_^

Because I've already painted my usul baby. c:

And could you please change them to:

Grey Zafara

& UC Grey Poogle? :)

(^ I can dream, right? xD)

Thank you! ^_^

Ohh. Could you please delete baby usul, and desert cybunny (for me)? ^_^

Because I've already painted my usul baby. c:

And could you please change them to:

Grey Zafara

& UC Grey Poogle? :)

(^ I can dream, right? xD)

Thank you! ^_^

Oh, congratulations! My dreams are even worse xD

My dream pet is to well, regain my halloween shoyru (old account got frozen due to account of syalker troll and TNT leaving their brains behind...again) then get him painted Pirate :D

tuskaninny_faerie_baby.gif

I'd just die for an unconverted faerie Tuskaninny. D: I have a fondness for Tuskaninnies because my first ever pet (on what is now my side account) is one, and when painted faerie, they have a gorgeous color scheme and pose. <3 Unfortunately, customization ruined them, so that's probably not happening.

My other, more realistic dream pet is a spotted Lupe. ^^ The look would be great for my Lupe Wasaja.

I'm confused Mr.X - are you dreaming of a Halloween Shoyru or a Pirate Shoyru?

I wish to get a Halloween shoyru (in honor of my old account) then paint him Pirate.

If they had a Meridell PB I'd get it as soon as I can :king: