TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

*sigh* I now have a pet that someone wants on the list.. The problem is that it's one of my favorite pets.. It was the first one I made on this account I have now. D: What to do?!

*sigh* I now have a pet that someone wants on the list.. The problem is that it's one of my favorite pets.. It was the first one I made on this account I have now. D: What to do?!
You keep it! Just because it's on someones's "dream pet" list, doesn't mean you need to give it up. It's your favourite pet. I'd never give up my first pet, unless I was closing my account.

I just want some form of Cybunny in the future, thats about it.

Although a Jetsam would be nice too.

Aww man.. Recently I zapped a pet and it became a Jetsam.. Well I just put it in the pound for some lucky person! :( I wish I had known you wanted one sooner!

Ok since someone was so kind as to give me my robot grundo (or will be as of next month :wub_anim: ) i will update my four. These are my all time wants other then my new grundo of course. I know i can't get most of them from the lab but its ok.

Baby Draik

Baby Gelert

Robot Krawk

Baby Meerca

Ok I found out another one.. I didn't know it was an UC pet though. :( :(

I would kill (not literally!) for an UC Royal Girl Kyrii. :3 *please please*

It's ok if she has no clothes. Will she still look the same, the same pose and all? Just without the clothes?

Just thought of another one!

UC Mutant Hissi

I should also zap one of my pets once I earn the lab ray, hopefully into a Faerie Draik, so she (or him) will get a new home quick ^_^

PS: When I said Faerie Pteri, I meant UC Faerie Pteri! Sorry for any confusion, I wasn't sure which one I wanted. Post edited.

I have a Grey Cybunny called Attich UFA, no-one listed as dreaming of him specifically but if anyone does want him you can PM me with a short paragraph why. I'd prefer that he go to a main account to be a permanent member of someone's family ^_^