Happy Birthday Ian

Xepha

Lyk OMG it's Ian's bday today, March 23rd!

ianbday09.png

In case you didn't know, Ian is the owner of The Number One Neopets Help Site IN THE WORLD. That's right, TDN reached that milestone... we might as well continue and take over the galaxy... but that's another story!

Ian oversees pretty much everything here at TDN. He manages the entire team of 20 staff members, who he has worked with closely all of them creating over 500 pages of quality content, 6 different departments that cover the wide range of Neopets, and he did all of this while being a normal kid doing school, homework, playing sports, being a musician and running marathons.

Ian is truly one-of-a-kind and TDN couldn't have anyone better operating and managing the site. We are all so privileged to be able to work with him, and even call him our friend. :P Ian rocks our socks, day in and day out.

Throw your random happy birthday messages on this thread and make Ian smile :P

I ENJOY THE DAILY NEOPETS. I ENJOY IAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLZ.

So, I think you should have a good day. Thank you for this amazing website!

This is a Chokato birthday cake. The colour deeply disturbs me. But somehow, it looks good o_O.

lizzybeth353.jpg

I WANT THAT CAKE SO BAD. Why does it look so good I don't understand! It's BLUE, and not a normal cake blue, it's really, really weird. But delicious.

*Bows to the almighty Master Chief Farmer of everything*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IAN!!!

I salute you for your unparalleled pwnsomeness Sir Ian! :thumbsup: It's an honour to know ya!

Here are some chocolate stuffed with poison, hope you enjoy the extra madness and insanity it fills your stomach with. :evo:

chocolate.jpg

HAPPY BITHDAY IAN

Your happiness is a scant reward for everything you've done for TDN Ian. :) We need to come up with some uber-extra-super-duper-double-deluxe happiness for you!

Really, Ian is so privileged to be greeted with all this giant, colorful font. Happy Birthday.

(Imagine owning a site as large as TDN and still be young enough to be denied access to an R rated movie. Hope the power that comes with this birthday doesn't go to your head, Ian. o_O)

Happy Birthday Ian!

Heh, programmer font, best in the world!

Anyways, I hope you have an amazing b-day and that TDN continues to rule all things Neopets! :P

@Anime

LOL, you even typo'ed birthday.

Happy Birthday Ian!

Now that was weak, let's try this again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."

Thanks for doing such a great job here at TDNF! I don't know how I'd spend my day without this site! :P

Happy Birthday Sir Ian!

Just wanted to chime in. I wrote 1/2 of the text in the original post, thanks for all that you do dude, continue to rock. Happy 17th. Does this mean we have a new licensed driver in Ohio??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN !!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.