MariaWB

Skill level of Daily Dare  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Too hard!
    • I think it's okay
    • Way too easy
    • Don't play

This is.. Uhm.. I dunno, how many Daily Dare and AAA Game Challenges have there been? Anyways, I've participated in all of them. I've done okay. Some game I'm JUST NOT good at - a game like Jelly Bloobs Of Doom :grrr:

But last year, I got 21 AAA and 11 Abby (counting Roothless-challenge). Pretty good, I think! I don't spend hours and hours every day playing, I can go a month without even going to the site. But I still think I play rather well.

This year Abby is winning. 15 to 8 so far. And some of AAAs scores I think are set so high that it's ridiculous! I mean, 3000 in Suteks Tomb?!?!?!? And even when following the great guide here on TDN, it's SO HARD to get 900 in Wingoball!

And 5000 in Spacerocked??? And I will NEVER ever understand, how ANYONE got 400 in Wheelers Wild Ride! I'm lucky I got the 40 and 50 for Abby and Lulu...!

Urgh, I'm ranting.. Stress in real life relieved in digital life =p

What I'm saying is, I think the scores are too high this year, in game that are too hard to reach those scores in.

And the difference between AAA and Abby are ridiculous! Today it's 50 and 900! I mow little kids should be able to play, but us older players - at least that's how I feel - tend to feel like a bit of a loser choosing Abby all the time. Specially when I'm only a little bit form AAA but just can't reach it. It sucks =/

There should be a happy medium or something. And not Lulu, her score today is 100 - not much of a difference.

Am I the only one?

I voted for "It's ok" because for the most part I don't think the scores are too bad but on some games? Yeah, some of them are RIDICULOUS. I have been SO lucky in beating AAA this whole time, but some of those games I had to play for hours, literally, just to get up there.

If if was easier I suppose everyone would beat AAA, though. :( I think it's also ridiculous how Abagail's scores are literally like 1/10 of the AAA score, it's so far-fetched!

I voted and THEN I checked that we were voting on Daily Dare games, heh.

Compared to previous years I think overall it's easier. I have just decided to do AAA games this year, I did both the other years, and some games I haven't even played and got the score on the first go. There are some that are a bit annoying, like Super Hasee Bounce, I hate that game now, but I'm finding it easier overall.

Well I mean some of the games this year were really easy, and others I just found impossible. I mean, Wingoball was really easy, as was Spacerocked. I also felt that Wheeler's Wild Ride was really easy, since I found a trick that gave me a high score of over 1000. All of the Double Dares have been pretty easy too.

I just felt that some of them were really hard, like today's and Sutek's Tomb.

Ones like Itchy Invasion I really liked, since they weren't impossible, but still hard to get.

So I voted for I think it's okay.

I voted okay, since I've gotten most AAA scores after a few tries, but some are really up there o_O No way would I ever get that Suteks Tomb score, today's score, or Faerie Cloud Racers.

I'm probably just imagining things, but I found that a couple of the games seemed harder. I had that problem with Itchy Invasion. It took me two days to beat AAA, but I had previously not had any trouble getting a score that high at that game. And Freaky Factory was the same for me. In spite of my scores not being terrible, the game just felt harder (and had for a few days previous to it being a DD game).

For the most part, though, I didn't find the scores to be too high. Some of them didn't seem worth trying for, since I didn't really like the games, but most of them were fine. If anything, I found some of the Abigail scores to be too low.

Well, since its pretty much my 1st actual time that I've understood the whole Daily Dare thing (last year I just came back onto Neopets while the DD was occurring)

I find it a great challenge. It IS possible, maybe harder for some than others, just like avatars and the GMC. But I guess some of the games I find incredibly hard. But overall, its ok. :P

Hey I agree that some games just seemed harder. I know I've played a few and thought "when I played this yesterday it was so much easier".

:S I voted for just okay. Some of the scores I found easy then others I had difficulties I didn't think I'd have. Meerca Chase for example. I've never played with the cheats before so it took me forever to beat AAA. I still can't beat AAA in Destruct-O-Match. Wheeler's Wild Ride would have been easy if it worked on my computer. The problem still isn't fixed. I actually had to go to my college in order to get onto a computer it would work on. Super Hasee Bounce nearly scared me away, as it seemed like I'd get somewhere close to beating it, and then for some reason the Hasee would not jump onto the seesaw, causing me to have to start over. It seems like a lot of glitches were happening to me.

On the other hand, I am really good at Spacerocked and was able to beat it right away, same with Turmac Roll. Wingoball was easy after visiting the TDN guide. Considering it is actually my first attempt at a Daily Dare trophy, I'd say it is okay. I just can't wait for the whole experience to be over.

It's definitely easier this year. But I can only be bothered to beat Abi. -pokes scores below in siggy- Last year I could only beat Abi at some games.. goes to show how much I suck at gaming. :P

I definitely think all scores are beatable. Well, they are, as people have beaten AAA everyday :P. If you haven't played a game before/very much or you don't like it, then it will be harder. I have suprised myself a couple of times. Sutek's Tomb for one, and Mutant Graveyard of Doom II. I had only played MGoD once before. And the Volleyball. HATED the game before. Now, I think it's really fun!

I do think Abigail's scores are rather pathetic. But, like you say, kids play and I'd be pretty upset if I couldn't beat at least one.

I went for it's ok because if you tried enough times I think beating AAA wouldn't be that hard.

However I failed at this because I just couldn't be bothered trying to beat him <_<

But some of the scores for AAA were pretty out there...

I voted that its okay ^_^ This is the first year I've been beating AAA every time... usually there are two or three I can't get his scores on! Hopefully TNT doesn't drag out one of those types of scores in the last few days lol

If we compare last years AAA scores with this years, (same games), we actually find that most are easier this year:

Last Year / This year

Itchy Invasion: 1000 / 900 (easier)

Ultimate Bullseye II: 85 / 70 (easier)

Meerca Chase: 700 / 700 (same)

Bumble Beams: 400 / 750 (harder)

Faerie Bubbles: 1000 / 900 (easier)

Turmac Roll: 900 / 650 (easier)

Wingoball: 650 / 900 (harder)

Personally I found Turmac way too easy - it should have been at least 1000 the way I see it, but then that's undoubtedly because I'm good at the game. Some of the games did seem very hard but it's hard to tell whether that's because it really is difficult or we're just not very good at them :)

I think it's okay. There are games I hardly play and I am bad at them, but in the end I can beat AAA (if I have time that is).

I think its ok because its the first time for me as well to be beat AAA all the way until now and I also beat a few of my own records as well...

This is my first time to play Daily Dare, so for me its OK even though I'm not that good in playing games..

Well for me what's important are the prizes..

Most of Abigail's prizes are far better than AAA, that's why I don't exert much effort to beat AAA.. Hehehe!

Well I mean some of the games this year were really easy, and others I just found impossible. I mean, Wingoball was really easy, as was Spacerocked. I also felt that Wheeler's Wild Ride was really easy, since I found a trick that gave me a high score of over 1000. All of the Double Dares have been pretty easy too.

I just felt that some of them were really hard, like today's and Sutek's Tomb.

Ones like Itchy Invasion I really liked, since they weren't impossible, but still hard to get.

So I voted for I think it's okay.

o_O I'm pretty sure people would pay to know that trick :woot:

I agree that some games seem harder to play. Either TNT adjusted the games, or the faster servers - or whatever it is that makes the games move faster - is screwing with our ingrown habits of playing certain games.

But take a game like Suteks Tomb. I like the game and have played quite a lot over the years. But I can't get to 3000!

I would be happy if they invent - yet - another character. Someone with a difficulty level much more inbetween AAA and Abigail. It annoys me to have to settle for the small prizes, with low prices. I want cool stuff, too, event hough I'm not a neonerd. I have other things to do than sit here all day, ya know =p

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.