Happy Birthday Madison!

Xepha

madison09.png

Yep Yep, another TDN staff birthday in March! This time, it's Madison's Birthday! She turns 20 on March 30th (which is today for her... and in is almost here for us living in America :P) Madison is the content team newbie and she's been doing fantastic so far. She wrote game guides for Shenkuu Tangram and Ready to Roll and Petpet Plunge. During all of this month, she took care of Daily Dare Coverage updates with Izzy ;).

Make sure you drop by Madison's profile and wish her a happy birthday, or drop her a neomail! You could even send her an item from her wishlist :)

Again, Happy Birthday Madison and we hope you have a blast today!

Hey Madison,

Happy birthday, keep up the great work you are doing here on TDN. We greatly appreciate all that you do, especially those midnight updates. I'd have to wake up at 3 am if it wasn't for you and Izzy. *bows*

Continue to be awesome, too bad we're on opposite sides of the world, or we could chat more often. :) Maybe one of these weekends we'll get a chance, who knows.

Anyway, happy 20th!

Happy Birthday Madison!!

wow I didn't know that you are same age as me lol, maybe you can celebrate my birthday as well when the time comes...

Enjoy your birthday!!

Happy Birthday Maddison!

*feels young* :P Have a good one!

Even my aunt can't spell my name right :P. One D! GOSH.

Thank you guys so, so much! I am so glad not to be a teenager anymore, because I hate the stereotypes the media portray! I guess now I am simply a crazed young person instead of crazed teen. Because clearly we all behave the same. But that's OK.

I enjoy this topic. I'm bidding on a Royal PB which I saved up for for my birthday, going to paint Flossiye :). Who I created today lol.

The Snowager awakes, looks straight at you... then moans and goes back to sleep. You were lucky!

Uh huh, sure.

Happy Birthday Madison!

Hope it's a good one and all that. Thanks for dealing with the DD stuff- I've done it before and it's a right headache at times.

~*~Happiest of Birthdays Madison~*~

Just FYI twenty is a long year sitting around waiting for twenty-one...

Thanks for all of your hard work with the content team! You guys are amazing!

And don't even get me started on the Daily Dare coverage, I am baffled by the awesomeness.

p.s. Oh no your inventory is full! How can we give presents when your inventory is full?

~*~Happiest of Birthdays Madison~*~

Just FYI twenty is a long year sitting around waiting for twenty-one...

Thanks for all of your hard work with the content team! You guys are amazing!

And don't even get me started on the Daily Dare coverage, I am baffled by the awesomeness.

p.s. Oh no your inventory is full! How can we give presents when your inventory is full?

LOL sorry, I was feeding Kads last night :P. It's un-full now. You don't have to send anything but thank you so much!

Hmm 21. I might hide, I don't want one of those huge, embarassing parties. Usually I love to be centre of attention, but I don't know... I'm just happy I'm not a TEENAGER anymore.

Ooops xD

Sorry about that maddison :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.