New Chokato (TCG) for lending!

Hello everyone :)

Well, you've all managed to amaze us with your generosity yet again... the ALP now has a new Chokato (TCG) for lending! ^_^ If you would like to borrow this item, make sure you've read the lending rules and then PM TDN Avatar Lending.

tcg_0187_CI23.gif

I'm one expensive piece of card!

Due to popular demand, we are going to save for a Krawk Trans Potion next - quite an ambitious goal, but we think you're all up to it ;) If you want to help us out with this goal, remember our donations shop has plenty of sand.

Thank you all once again!

Yay for the chokato card :)

And yay for the future krawk potion. I'm playing games to donate NP to ALP :P

Congrats!! Even though I already have this avi but I will continue to donate more nps to help in the lending...

Oh heck yes! I need that one still.. :D Well I have a question though, can you be lent items if you are on a pet lending chain? :S I haven't heard if I am going to be part of the next one or not so I am a little worried. :(

Item lending and Pet lending are separate. Yes you can be lent items if you are part of a chain.

Awesome, thanks for the super prompt response! :O

I love it that they are priced differently, can you restock more orange things for the avvy. Remember to price them in an expensive way though.

I was going to donate, but you seem to be out of sand >.< so I sent a bunch of my sands to that account. Perhaps I can buy them back in the future ^_~!

LOL I have the same problem: the TDN shop is often empty when I visit it :P

• 2 weeks later...
Yay for TDN lending!!! there must be some very generous TDN'ers!

i would like to be in on the chokato (tcg), and the neopoints dont bother me, glad to hear that some of you got it alot cheaper way back, but as i have noticed a lot of things with neopets has changed over the years.

As a newbie to this place, I have to say that the lending program seems to be an excellent idea. I am a loooooong timer on neopets, but have only recently started avatar hunting. I have enought to buy occasionally, but I love to KEEP my money since I do not have as much time available as I did in my college days! :graduated:

I have found this to be courteous and simple and am proud to donate to this worth cause!

Thanks so very much!

reneeisnowhere

There is a link for the donations shop in the first post of this topic ^_^

And with the Skree, anything that is worth less than it is... your post count doesn't qualify you for reduced collateral lending.