NeoPlants > How to get that message away!

__koi__lover__

You can get rid of it by blocking <div id="plantopia_popup" ... through a stylesheet.

?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure all posts have more than seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For Firefox users:

What Polemarch means (afaik) is that, if you use Firefox, you can install a plugin named Stylish (google it), then restart Firefox. In the right of the status bar (above the clock) there is a little icon of a paper with a paintbrush on it. Click on it, go to 'Manage Styles', 'Write', and in Description, name it w/e you want. In the main box just c/p this:

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("www.neopets.com") {

#plantopia_popup { display: none; }

}

Is there a simpler solution to applying CSS to the page? No idea. This is what works for me though

Yes, that's what I was saying. In Safari, you need to first save a .css document (Use Plain Text in Textedit for Mac, Notepad for Windows) that has this line:

#plantopia_popup { display: none; }

Then go to preferences for Safari, navigate to the Advanced pane, and choose the .css document you just saved as your style sheet. I just confirmed it to work.

This is probably the simplest solution to this. There's not much else you can do. Adblock maybe?