Daily Dare prizes are here!

Izzy ♥

With surprising efficiency, you can now claim your overall trophies and prizes for the Daily Dare!

dd_trophies_1gold.gifdd_trophies_2gold.gifdd_trophies_3gold.gifdd_trophies_2silver.gifdd_trophies_1silver.gifdd_trophies_participation.gif

Ooh, trophies... shiny! :O

Everyone is rewarded with an Abigail Sweatband, and some free Neocash for their participation! ^_^ Winners of the Scoretacular, Ultimate and Uberiffic trophies also unlock the shiny new Daily Dare site theme! TDN's Neopets Layouts guide has been updated with this new theme. Check out our Daily Dare Prizes page for more information.

I got Uberrific:

- Abigail Sweatband

- Trophyness

- Free 150 NC (way to go, best prize IMO)

- Awesome sidebar!

What I was really glad was that Scoretacular/The Ultimate Prize people got the same as us, except for the trophy, obviously, and the reward for beating Lulu every day.

Oh, I was wondering what the prize for Lulu was....anyone know?

Yes, it was:

Daily Dare NC Challenge Prize Pack

Gaming Shorts

Gaming Shirt

Golden Sun Glasses

Games Shower

Golden Lulu Medallion (untradable)

All NC items. ;)

I didn't get an Abigail Sweatband, but I did participate. Actually I won all stuff except for the last one and Meerca chase II... Maybe one should get Ubberific before one gets the Abigail Sweatband?

Prizes are out, and so are complains. I suggest you to stay away from Neopets Daily Dare Boards if you don't want to see rants :P.

Prizes have been lame for last AC, so I'm not surprise TNT did not do more effort to please people. It's becoming their habit... I was playing for the trophy anyway, so it doesn't matter much :P.

With my 100NC I got the green mystery capsule... and in it was an AAA thought bubble! TNT must have known I was using my Daily Dare prize money. :)

YEAH! I got the Scoretacular trophy and all the goodies! Gonna be using this theme for a while, mwuahaha!

Weird, I got two of all the Lulu prizes. Is that normal? o_O

Prizes are out, and so are complains. I suggest you to stay away from Neopets Daily Dare Boards if you don't want to see rants :P.

Prizes have been lame for last AC, so I'm not surprise TNT did not do more effort to please people. It's becoming their habit... I was playing for the trophy anyway, so it doesn't matter much :P.

They wanted to please the people who paid -_-. Wasn't the Lulu prize so much better? That site theme thing is really annoying...and I really feel sorry for the people who got Megasuperb! It's really unfair how people who pay have such an advantage.

I'm not looking forward to the Altador Cup, who knows how it'll be involved in the NC Mall.

They wanted to please the people who paid -_-. Wasn't the Lulu prize so much better? That site theme thing is really annoying...and I really feel sorry for the people who got Megasuperb! It's really unfair how people who pay have such an advantage.

I'm not looking forward to the Altador Cup, who knows how it'll be involved in the NC Mall.

It's called the real world darling, I am personally getting tired of everyone whining about how unfair it is that payers get extras. I think it's entirely fair, we are paying with real money so why not? That's just my view, though. I know most people that can pay agree with me and most people who cannot disagree with me. I don't think everyone should agree with me but I do get tired of being whined at (not that you were, just in general) for it being unfair. I just got into a little heated discussion with someone on the Neoboards about this so I am a little testy already.. *twitch*

I mean the guy was WAY richer than I will EVER be and he is complaining that I got 500k from my prizes?! Bleh.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make an effort to be polite. Do not be rude to users here because you had an arguemnet elsewhere.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's called the real world darling, I am personally getting tired of everyone whining about how unfair it is that payers get extras. I think it's entirely fair, we are paying with real money so why not? That's just my view, though. I know most people that can pay agree with me and most people who cannot disagree with me. I don't think everyone should agree with me but I do get tired of being whined at (not that you were, just in general) for it being unfair. I just got into a little heated discussion with someone on the Neoboards about this so I am a little testy already.. *twitch*

I mean the guy was WAY richer than I will EVER be and he is complaining that I got 500k from my prizes?! Bleh.

Lol you misunderstood my point. I don't mind people paying getting an advantage if TNT cared as much about the people who did pay. But it seems like they wanted to tell everyone that they should pay, by purposely making Lulu's prize better than AAA's. (I know you beat AAA every single time) That's probably why they didn't think about the people who didn't pay and gave everyone a sweatband...

And the worst thing about the NC Mall is that not everyone can access it because of their country.