Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #4

Guest HBK

Yeah. I got the riddle. I've checked my shed like 5 times... and NADA!

This sucks. I've gone back to the actual riddle also.

Same here. I've gone to the riddle 3-4 times, I've clicked around the island at least 5 full times and countless refreshes over the past hour...either I'm super unlucky or somethings broken I think...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well...nothing new in my inventory...or my shed...been clicking around Mystery Island for about an hour or so now. I give up. x-x Good luck to everyone else.

Don't give up!!! Just take a break id you still cannot find it, I would send in a bug report. It has to be there somewhere!!

:grrr: Does anyone know if I do this tomorrow if it will still work?

This is the 3rd time that I have tried now :grrr:

I think it should, however, I don't know if it has to be found on the day the riddle was released to qualify for the final prize. Does anyone know for sure??

I have gotten all the items, but I would also like to know if they need to be found on the day the riddle is released as I am not on line over the weekends :(

I would have to see if my mom can do it for me, but she is somewhat challenged when it comes to neopets in general.

I have gotten all the items, but I would also like to know if they need to be found on the day the riddle is released as I am not on line over the weekends :(

I would have to see if my mom can do it for me, but she is somewhat challenged when it comes to neopets in general.

That's true. I am never home on the weekends either... I hope that I dont have to stay glued to my laptop :X

I still can't find it but I got a dark faerie quest from it instead XD

Hey guys- try this link if you're having trouble!

http://www.neopets.com/~Zenkuu

This is a link to a guide for the spring events. If you scroll down to the FAQ section, this person has included a link to all the places where it's possible to find today's hidden prize, even some that aren't on the map. :P I couldn't find it either, but one of those links did the trick for me (but I still didn't get a notification- it just showed up in my storage shed with no announcement)

So try clicking through all those links then checking your shed. Hope that helps! :D

I've been trying all day, and I still can't find it :(

anybody have any ideas

Mine was at the Geraptiku Colouring Pages Id suggest trying Geraptiku :) Good luck

are there only 3 nc neggs you collect from the nc mall?

Yes - Pink and Green Swirl Toy Negg, Green Toy Negg, Pink Toy Negg its said if you open them all you get an additional prize however i didnt open them so sorry i cant tell you if it worth it or not

I was having no luck either - so I went to The Lost City of Geraptiku - and found it in the coloring pages. ^_^

I even called up every individual coloring page - and still no luck at all. I've hit every single link on Mystery Island including the harbor.

I even called up every individual coloring page - and still no luck at all. I've hit every single link on Mystery Island including the harbor.

I am having the same problem...is this going to affect us at the end? I have spent probably an hour total looking for the thing and it hasn't even randomly shown up... :eh:

Lolz?? so many ppl could not find their price??? it easily find it in the mixing pot ~

Maybe for you, but I've been to the Mixing pot - and used tab to go to every link on the island and in the Lost City. Still no luck, so sent in a bug report :crying:

Hey guys- try this link if you're having trouble!

http://www.neopets.com/~Zenkuu

This is a link to a guide for the spring events. If you scroll down to the FAQ section, this person has included a link to all the places where it's possible to find today's hidden prize, even some that aren't on the map. :P I couldn't find it either, but one of those links did the trick for me (but I still didn't get a notification- it just showed up in my storage shed with no announcement)

So try clicking through all those links then checking your shed. Hope that helps! :D

Thanks for this very useful link!! I finally found my negg. Maybe the rest of you can try this link too!