Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #4

Guest HBK

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant get my prize either ! it just says --> "Sorry, there was an issue retrieving the prize for today, please try again later. Thank you." this is the same message i got last time.

when the site went down for maintenance i would have assumed that they would fix this problem. ! :sad01_anim: :S :(

I cant get my prize either ! it just says --> "Sorry, there was an issue retrieving the prize for today, please try again later. Thank you." this is the same message i got last time.

when the site went down for maintenance i would have assumed that they would fix this problem. ! :sad01_anim: :S :(

SAME! Besides the fact that today's the extra prize too. TNT better make it up. or else :evil: . Maybe not, but still, it's better to threaten :P

Yeah, just kidding again :D

-_-

I don't know if they will fix it.

A few days ago this happend also, and I contacted them, they told me that they were sorry, and they would look into the issue, but they could not give me the prize.

This did happen on the 4th...then on the 9th the prizes were reissued to us, being the Negg nobody found last year, Filigree Carousel Negg, as well as 50NC. Hopefully they will have the glitch fixed by tomorrow and we won't have to wait as long!! o_O Here's to hopeful thinking!! 0:)

This did happen on the 4th...then on the 9th the prizes were reissued to us, being the Negg nobody found last year, Filigree Carousel Negg, as well as 50NC. Hopefully they will have the glitch fixed by tomorrow and we won't have to wait as long!! o_O Here's to hopeful thinking!! 0:)

They still haven't fixed the glitch. -_-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Now when you click on the link to the Springtime Celebration all you get is this:

Springtime Celebration FAQ

1. What is the Springtime Celebration?

To celebrate springtime, we've created a place for you to come and get a free item every day. You can also play games there and see what else is happening around Neopia this month.

2. What is the Rosie Neggtacular Giveaway?

Rosie is a very giving Grarrl. She will grant you one unique item every day. Pay attention: sometimes she'll grant you two items, but she might misplace a few of her Neggs along the way, and you will have to go looking for them. If you visit her each day and find all of her gifts, she will give you a special bonus prize at the end of the Giveaway.

3. How long does the Neggtacular Giveaway last?

Rosie will be giving away a new free item every day beginning at 12:00:00 AM NST, Tuesday, March 31st. She will give away her last prize on Sunday, April 12th, starting at 12:00:00 AM NST. You must come to see her before Monday, April 13th at 12:00:00 AM NST to claim that final prize.

4. What happens if I miss a day?

You'll miss out on a really amazing prize, and you won't qualify for the bonus prize.

I've gotten the prize everyday and now if they don't give out the last prize or the bonus it's going to upset a lot of people, including me :) Anyone heard any news????

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

And I didn't realize my post had to be longer. I will watch that in the future.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

In today's update on Neopets, we could read this:

Due to some problems on Sunday not everyone got their bonus prizes from Rosie at the Springtime Celebration page. These items will be granted to those who qualified very soon. :)

Has anyone heard anything at all? I've seen no updates or news regarding this :(

If you read seven posts up, or the Neopets News page, you would have all the answers!

Maybe she should make it a bright, huge, color or something :P