1000th Caption

Xepha

I think the pink pillow, the way it's positioned, looks like the Kacheek has a growth on it's tail or something..! LOL

Also I was just curious.. when I went to the caption contest page just now, this is not the image that is being shown? :(

It's not out yet. This one will be up on Tuesday.

I have my entry ready. :K

Ah, perhaps if I read more closely I would have caught that. Thanks for the info! :)

Yes, puns for the win :)

I hope at least one of us makes it to the vote... so we will know who to vote for! If your caption is chosen, don't forget to advertise. It's pretty much the key to win the Caption Contest because random people rarely go and vote for your caption.

I'm very bad at caption contests, I'm never selected LOL I will try to find something to enter this time too, but I don't think I will get in. The picture is very sad and it's not easy to find one.

*look the seasoneal avatar with envy*

What is the name of the dinosaur in this caption?... like what do I put for it talking, because I notice that they don't use the captions that don't have the correct names of who's speaking...

Any help would be appreciated... not like I have a chance (mine never get picked), but gotta give it a try at least. b)

Ooops... never mind... I figured out it's a grarrl

*eyes avvie* Sadly I'm not too witty when it comes to the Caption Contest. GL to anyone who's entering!

I thought of a great caption for it, and it's the last thing anyone will expect. If I don't get selected this time, there isn't any justice in Neopia.

Sadly... justice is only an illusion... so just have fun with it because that is as good as it gets for the most part. Good luck to you! :D

Not only was it raining greyly, everyone was sad because everyone had a tummy-ache from the wild crazy party that had gone on yesterday... greyday, which always, when gone, left a rather colorful feel to the air. Darn