1000th Caption

Xepha

I am so ready! The second that thing is posted I have the best caption idea! I can't wait. :wub_anim: that avatar!

This is kind of off topic, but my caption for this last contest was really good...if I do say so myself.

But it didn't get picked and I'm kind of bummed. What do you think? Here's what I submitted.

The ray has already been fired...

YourCaption shall now be known as Sir Bob of Geraptiku. How nice.

Now I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that is why funnier than the ones TDN selected. Isn't it?

^ Agreed. I hope they don't go crazy from all the submissions, throw them all away and say there was a glitch. :(

Sometimes, i think it's really annoying. Maybe once in a while, there's a good submission. If you can't deal that all of yours stink, then just work on it. Just choose your best one, and hope for the best.

I made it into the 1000th Caption Contest! I'm so excited! I need as many votes as I can get though to try and get the avatar.

you can vote every 4 hours up until Tuesday, so if anyone has a minute to spare me a few votes between now and then, I would be most grateful! Details of my caption are in my siggy...

Thanks in advance!

Hey! I didn't make it in again... yay! :S Because that is as fun as it ever gets! (:

Good luck to the one that got in... I voted for ya!

Sorry you didn't make it in, try again next time, if I can do it anyone can!

Thanks for the vote! Means a lot to me, I need all the votes I can get!

Congragulations on getting in! Suprisingly, I got in as well.:D If anyone wants to vote for me, my caption is:

By fire2drag1:

Grarrl: Come on, guys. It's the 1,000th Caption Contest! Why so sad?

Poogle: Because we're stuck here in the picture, and therefore we can't enter any captions. Waaah!!!

Congragulations on getting in! Suprisingly, I got in as well.:D If anyone wants to vote for me, my caption is:

By fire2drag1:

Grarrl: Come on, guys. It's the 1,000th Caption Contest! Why so sad?

Poogle: Because we're stuck here in the picture, and therefore we can't enter any captions. Waaah!!!

Congrats to you too! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post is less than 7 words; quotes do not count. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.