Why so serious? 8D

Coco

So I decided to enter my Mutant Lenny into the BC (that seems to be the popular entry for the Lenny type anyway) and I'd just like to show it to you guys. XD

samplelenny.jpg

I still have to reduce the size... For those experienced in the BC, do I really have to reduce it to 17 KB? :( And if so, how do I do it without tarnishing the image quality of the entry?

You really must reduce it or you can't enter at all, which sucks. :\

You can change the quality of the image to reduce the size. Also saving it as a .gif will reduce the size. It sucks that you have to reduce so much quality. :\

Let me know when you enter him! I'll vote, that's a rockin' pic!

Normally, you reduce image quality, and then post the full-detail one on your user lookup. That way, people whom are interested can still see the full-detail one if they wish to.

I just realised in my second entry in the BC that if you save your picture as a .gif, it doesn't have to be so small XP

But you do lose a bit of your quality in the process. :(

Preferably, I'd save my picture as a .gif and get it as small just enough to not exceed the size limit. (I tend to vote for the images that are large enough to see detail)

I don't know how people can keep their images so big, maybe its because I only have paint. XD

But your entry is amazing, the whole forum would be behind you. :)

Awesome!

As Stephanie said, saving it as a .gif will lose quality, but then it doesn't say that it's too big xD

But yeah, really good! I would vote for you ^_^