Key Quest

Anime

Where was it? I always enter from the TDN link... Let's hope that doesn't mean they are planning on get rid of the game. TNT said that they were working on it a while ago.

It was stacked underneath Games, just like Habitarium. It is still accessible via the link though. Thankfully, the editorial also addressed the issue and they said the Key Quest will return! :) YAAAAYYYYY

It was stacked underneath Games, just like Habitarium. It is still accessible via the link though. Thankfully, the editorial also addressed the issue and they said the Key Quest will return! :) YAAAAYYYYY

Perhaps they took it out because it is not working, and there is no much sense in having the link if the game is not running. I suppose that is the reason. Still... it worries a little bit.

With all the recent bug squishing and other fixes going on...I DO hope that they bring back Key Quest soon.

I MISS it.

I'm even in a Key Quest Guild!

I'm thrilled that they have (mostly) killed the Lag...I'm looking forward to seeing them continue to improve/update the site.

:P

This game was my absolute favorite on neopets! I loved the minigames and it was funny to play with friends. I really hope it comes back soon - I feel like its been gone for years! Though I do suppose in the grand scheme of things this is a minor problem compared to the lag issues etc we've been dealing with

With all the recent bug squishing and other fixes going on...I DO hope that they bring back Key Quest soon.

I MISS it.

I'm even in a Key Quest Guild!

I'm thrilled that they have (mostly) killed the Lag...I'm looking forward to seeing them continue to improve/update the site.

:P

I used to be in that guild too!!!! But I don't know... I'm not really active in guilds... I was like, for the first two days, but then I don't know... I only played Key Quest xD

Check this week's editorial. They'll bring it back. It was a clearer answer than the one about the AC...

Hi! Can you link the editorial? I came back after taking 4 years off for college, and I honestly can't even find the Neopian Times right now. -.-

Hi! Can you link the editorial? I came back after taking 4 years off for college, and I honestly can't even find the Neopian Times right now. -.-

I don't have the link or anything, but like my previous post said: "It [Key Quest] was stacked underneath Games, just like Habitarium. It is still accessible via the link though. Thankfully, the editorial also addressed the issue and they said the Key Quest will return! :) YAAAAYYYYY"

• 3 weeks later...

Someone I know submitted a ticket to Neopets actually asking directly about KQ - she told me they responded to her ticket and said that they had other priorities right now (lag, other issues with the site) but that KQ is definitely coming back. Unfortunately, we have to wait more, but thats so much better than losing it forever! They didn't give her a time frame or anything for when they'd be working on it. This is actually the second I've heard of someone submitting a ticket asking about KQ - a user on neoboards said they did the other day and got the same answer pretty much.

I'm really itching to play again because the weather here is so horrible and cold and snowy and icy and miserable that I just want to curl up with a heater and a blanket and play games haha

• 3 months later...

I feel like even if they brought back KQ now it's going to be so laggy that everyone will be extremely unhappy and dissatisfied with it. It's better that TNT fixes the site's lagginess first and random daily downtimes before bringing back KQ. Although I must say I miss it quite a lot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have there been any updates in the last few weeks?

Yes, there have, see this editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=687

Hi!(: Are there any new Key Quest updates? Will the game ever be back at this point? ~ snow_rosette

Hi! Unfortunately there’s not much to say, except that our plan has always been to bring Keyquest back and that hasn’t changed. We know how much you guys miss it and we really do want to bring it back for you. However before that happens, we’ve needed to focus on things like defeating that pesky lag once and for all and some other updates the site needs. It’s on our radar though, so please just keep being patient and bear with us!

So something will happen, but there is no ETA for Keyquest to be back.

Ugh. I really miss KQ :( I wish they would hurry up and bring it back! 

And my NC will be expiring soon-ish, so I need to buy something with it. I was gonna buy token, but I don't wanna do it until KQ is back. 

• 2 weeks later...

TNT has stated that KQ is coming back, it's just been delayed due to all the other issues they've encountered since the server switch, that KQ has ended up pushed down on the list of importance. 

TNT has stated that KQ is coming back, it's just been delayed due to all the other issues they've encountered since the server switch, that KQ has ended up pushed down on the list of importance. 

Oh wow!  Then there's hope. *o* Thank you for letting us know! 

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently returned from a summer hiatus. I was saddened to find that Keyquest has not yet returned.

While I hope that TNT is sincere in their intent to fix/return Keyquest to the site...I noticed that it had been removed from the Games menu, so that does not instill much confidence in me.

I'm still a member of a Keyquest Guild...so, I continue to hold something resembling a shred of hope.

I miss it a lot...my wife and I used to play against other alllll the time for fun. It was just a bonus that we got prizes from it as well!

:(

• 3 months later...

I hope TNT bring it back for Christmas. But yes, I'm starting to lose hope too. I know TNT said they are working on it... but they have created few new things, like "ghoul catcher"... so... they have time to create a new game but not for fixing Key Quest?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought KQ was gone for good. I was sad Habi is gone but I honestly had no time to tend to it though it's great from bringing in np.

Though key quest was great for getting codestones but the new battledome was great too. it really helped me in the charity corner with all the books that I thought were junk XD.

If it does bring it back, I hope it runs better. It used to be too slow and when people quit/lost connection, everyone loses out, they should at least award codestones if not the keys.