Key Quest

Anime

Hey there everyone,

We've noticed, well, a lot of Key Quest topics, most of them being Quitter Rants. There was a suggestion for a whole forum dedicated to KQ, but there's not very much to talk about past quitters (like, a cool prize or a new board... doesn't last long) so instead, here's a thread for anything Key Quest.

Please post anything you wish to say in relation to Key Quest here. All current threads will be closed, as will any new ones created.

Oh, and it's Key Quest, not Keyquest.

i can post anything about key quest here right? well, today... i joined someone's party and then quit on me just because I rolled a 6 in the beginning and got to go first! It's hard to trust pplz these days >.>

All current threads will be closed, as will any new ones created

Why not just merge any new threads created into this one? I've always wondered why you lock instead of merge lol

Anyway...

I wish that once you've played or won so many keys, you get a chance to play more than 10 games a day [and receive a prize].

If we merged all of the topics, then the posts would be all jumbled because they would automatically order by date and time of post, which would cause confusion.

I really don't see that as a problem because posts are going to be jumbled up in here anyway. You're posting all Key Quest related things into this thread. There are going to be all sorts of topics, comments and replies, all of which will appear in no particular order haha.

If they're new threads, they will be added to the end of the thread anyway.

(You can separate this into the suggestion forum if you need)

I agree with heartbr3ak, we should be allowed to claim more than 10 prizes per day! I mean, if we have to sit there and play over and over and deal with the stress of quitters I think we deserve to claim more prizes!

Besides, I usually go on a KQ rampage and play like 15 games in a row and then won't play for another 4 or 5 days because I'm burnt out. :\

Ha ha Mimi, you can play 15 games in a row? I can't even play two.. but KQ is only what I go on Neo for, not counting avvie hunting and the lab ray.. *is not obsessed with neopets.

But anyways, I will play Key Quest at least twice a day this week so I can win a cool prize XD

Ha ha Mimi, you can play 15 games in a row?

Yep. That's why you say I tweet about KQ too much, because I am literally like always playing it. o_O

My computer is too slow for KQ T.T

But when I had my laptop and I used to play, I remember playing around 6 games , a silver key each time, and the 40k in my back was turned into 110k, and that was from the prizes from silver keys...

Then it went down to 20k because I bought a Ghost PB :P

Who wants to hear the most unreal story that actually happened to me?? Not even kidding.

I was playing against this person and I needed one more key but she was ONE SQUARE AWAY from winning. I had received the Super Boots of Speed powerup from my alignment square before and I landed on the question mark square the turn right before she had landed one square away. It was the King Roo multi-sided die.

So if that didn't make sense it was like:

Her: 4

Me: alignment square

Her: 3

Me: Question mark square

Her: 2 (now she is one square away from winning)

So what happens?

I use my super boots and since we were using the King Roo die.. I rolled a 38 AND WON THE GAME.

She didn't quit thank goodness but MAN, she got ripped off! D:

Oh I've a story for you too XD

Last night I played against Meeptroid (my underling) and I won a first game XD. They we played again. He was going to win because he needed to roll a 6 to get to the door and had all his keys. I didn't have all mine (Needed 1). Instead of using his gummy dice, he sent me back home (Faerieland) with the super catapult power up. And he rolled a 2. I had a transport helmet so I switched place with him, rolled a 2 and landed on the treasure chest. At this point, it was certain I would win because he didn't have any power up to steal keys or switch place with me. Only 2 gummy dices. So I laughed XD.

I started playing KQ again today! I've played two agmes, won both of them and got a gold key!

3 codestones, a lemon swirly negg, a ghostkerscarf, a blue wheelbarrow, a book and a stamp. No paint brushes or map pieces. But i guess the codestones and negg was better than nothing xD

I had such an irritating game today where 2 players were basically ganging up on my in a 4 player game, I ended up with my first lead key (but a very cool rare book I'd not gotten from silver or gold keys before!)

GRR!

But I am back on there playing again :D

** edited to add:

I use my super boots and since we were using the King Roo die.. I rolled a 38 AND WON THE GAME.

I didn't know that using boots whilst the king roo dice was in play did that!!!

Must remember that for next time :D

After months of not being able to get onto Keyquest in the last coule of days I have been able to , I have scored lots of codestones including 3 red, but also two paintbrushes snow and tyrannian and one puzzle piece,. All the prizes from 2 player 5 keys win (gold keys). I have also found that the type of prizes seemed to be clumped ie, I got the two paintbrushes by claiming one key and then refreshing the broswer :)

It annoys me when you are just about to win and the other player gts disconnected :(

Wowee!

Just played and won gold. I got a Cui Codestone! (it's red one, in case you don't know)

Put it in my shop, hopefully someone'll buy it and help contribute to my lab map fund xD

it's cheap, too. 20,200 NP :P

(they're usually around 21k)

aww I can't believe it I was so stupid to have make such a silly mistake.

I thought I was going to lose because I keep getting mini-games which is really weak for me but then I gotten the key grabber which followed by getting the treasure chest to have left one key. I know that my opponent will grab my key grabber and I know I will get it back as I also have the power-up to do so but I actually taken back the wrong power-up instead and its a nightmare from then on. I really want to end the game asap but then that guy just don't want to and go the long way and I really can't stand this misery but in the end I still hold on my misery and not quitting.

I wonder how people can stand this kind of situation without qutting and it really irritating that the opponent keep using power-ups on me even thought he's more or less winning. why can't he just go to the door and end the game without making the game so miserable for me...

sorry I just can't stand it and I really feel like saying it out somewhere. If there's something wrong with my post feel free to delete it..

aww I can't believe it I was so stupid to have make such a silly mistake.

I thought I was going to lose because I keep getting mini-games which is really weak for me but then I gotten the key grabber which followed by getting the treasure chest to have left one key. I know that my opponent will grab my key grabber and I know I will get it back as I also have the power-up to do so but I actually taken back the wrong power-up instead and its a nightmare from then on. I really want to end the game asap but then that guy just don't want to and go the long way and I really can't stand this misery but in the end I still hold on my misery and not quitting.

I wonder how people can stand this kind of situation without qutting and it really irritating that the opponent keep using power-ups on me even thought he's more or less winning. why can't he just go to the door and end the game without making the game so miserable for me...

sorry I just can't stand it and I really feel like saying it out somewhere. If there's something wrong with my post feel free to delete it..

Once someone kept playing power ups on me, I had about 3 keys, and they and all 5, and they kept using power ups to get rid of my keys, even though i wasn't even near the ones i needed.

I got so annoyed, so i wait for them to get one step away from winning (which they did get), and then i 'accidentally' clicked the back button :D

It was the only time I've ever done something like that, and I don't plan to do it again, but I just think they were being a little too harsh for my liking. Heh.

So that was you? haha just kidding. It bothers me when people do that. Or they play a power up on you as they're sitting right in front of the door like a "kick while you're down" kinda thing.

It's even better when they neomail you with some snide comment but you cannot reply because they only accept neomail for friends! :grrr: