TDN Tale of Woe Guide - Part 2!

Samuel

The Tale of Woe - Part 2 has now been released, and TDN has a guide to it - click

here to complete it!

t_mirror_8e21b29a08.gif

We're sorry about the delay - staffing issues meant it took a bit longer to do :(

THEDAILYNEOPETS.COM IS HIRING - Space for 2 Content Staff Members

Click here for details.

Guest Астр&#10

Maybe you guys should hire temporary staff to add new plot guides and plot info when the other staff members aren't online. I was online last night when there were no staff members present and the plot solution had just been figured out on the Neoboards.

I've tried to get on staff in the past, but it only made things go horribly wrong for me. I realy don't want to go into detail. But if you guys go along with my temporary staff idea then I would be glad to sign up for that. ((Esspecially when I finished the 2nd part before it was added to TDN by Samuel. Nearly 14 hours later.))

I'm really confused. I understand the guide perfectly. But when I click on the link for the shack place, one of those pages come up when it says missing page alert or something. I tried getting there through Neovia too, but the same thing happened... Does anyone know why? It could be something to do with my computer being slow right now, but I don't think it is... So that means I can't complete the plot... :(

Oh, btw, hi everyone! I know I haven't been on in a while etc...

I've heard of three different version where to put the food:

1. Anywhere in the room;

2. At any corner of the room;

3. Between the lamp and the mirror; (this was the only one that worked for me)

ack :S

i kept putting it in the right coordinates but he just trips over the lampost and then runs away

and after a while , now it won't let me [ick up garbage

it says: "You can't bring yourself to pick up any more trash right now. The smell is so nauseating!"

:(

ack :S

i kept putting it in the right coordinates but he just trips over the lampost and then runs away

and after a while , now it won't let me [ick up garbage

it says: "You can't bring yourself to pick up any more trash right now. The smell is so nauseating!"

:(

When that message appears then you've already picked up the food and put it somewhere in the cave and Bruno hasn't ate it yet.

Thanks for covering the plot ;

I'll try to do this second part right away.

I tried to figure it out yesterday night, but I was too tired :P

EDIT :

Yeah, it works!

*wait for next part of the plot*

I thought it was easy. the guide worked perfectly for me. Good job with the guide!

For me, it always comes up as:

The mysterious, hulking creature stops and sniffs at the pile of rotten food on the floor. It picks up the food and eats it.

It seems to have an odd effect on the creature -- it's gotten all dizzy! It careens around the room.

The creature dizzily gazes at the chipped mirror -- and it seems terrified by its reflection! Whimpering, it turns and flees.

The creature doesn't look where it's going. It trips on the lamppost lying on the floor!

It falls toward the ground, and whacks its head on the chair.

It's dark, and you can't tell what the creature is. It seems to be alternately growling and whimpering. Is it safe to approach?

But you hesitate too long, and the creature suddenly lurches to its feet and flees into another part of the cave!