TDN Tale of Woe Guide - Part 2!

Samuel

I'd like to share my experience with what happend to me while playing the plot. from the guide in part one.

Can't get it to work? Delete your temporary internet files/cookies (which will log you out of Neopets) and try again :(

1) I realised that it is not necessary to log out just to get it to work. Imagine people logging in and out like that if they can't get the words right - potential attractor for neopets freezebots.

2) I also found out that as long as I remember what each character says, I can close the windows open them in the correct order, and STILL be able to view sophie's shack.

3)

You may need to play the game once for the conversation to appear at the bottom of the page.

Yes, I agree. One will have to play one of the 4 games once to be able to talk to them. Just ONE of them will do.

Hopefully my experience will help many people.

yey, lolz i finally finished it. Geez, i had to move to room to room before i finally got that message. Thanks TDN for posting you guide helps, its veryy helpful :evo: .

I am having a really hard time getting everything to happen

This is all Ive gotten so far:

It seems to have an odd effect on the creature -- it's gotten all dizzy! It careens around the room.

The creature dizzily gazes at the chipped mirror -- and it seems terrified by its reflection! Whimpering, it turns and flees.

After that, nothing. And Ive been walking around forever.

*Edit- Litterally right after this post it happened. Wo0t!

I am having a really hard time getting everything to happen

This is all Ive gotten so far:

It seems to have an odd effect on the creature -- it's gotten all dizzy! It careens around the room.

The creature dizzily gazes at the chipped mirror -- and it seems terrified by its reflection! Whimpering, it turns and flees.

After that, nothing. And Ive been walking around forever.

*Edit- Litterally right after this post it happened. Wo0t!

I think you might have left out the lamp post and/or chair or put it in the wrong place. You did read the TDN guide didn't you? Just try again with all 4 things in the correct place. Only put the food last.

1) Chair

2) Mirror

3) Chair

and when all 3 things are in place, THEN you put the food in.

let me know how it turns out thanks.