Sultan's Quest Neopets Greeting

Ian

if you click on the neogreeting you will be redirected on a give away page with a count down. seems like in 4 day their will be something out.

i don't know if you guys noticed but when you scroll over the picture of the grarrl, the red letters "NP" flash up. i clicked on them but nothing really happened. i didnt get any neopoints. it seems much like the Rhianna daily in the "Daily Neopets Do's" section.

Yeah, nothing happens to me either. Once we click on the NPs we're supposed to receive 200 NPs but there's no sign of them in my account. Maybe only in 4 days we can really collect them?

It takes time with all "Click here to get neopoints" kind of things, it is some hours now, but I clicked it then and now I've 200 Np more than before.

Would just like to point out (especially to the crew, which might want to add this to the dailys) that there's lots of these "click and get NP" things on Neopets, it can actually make you up to 3,000 Np (3,150 to be exact) a day in just a few clicks (26 clicks minimum). Go HERE to find the whole list.

Would just like to point out (especially to the crew, which might want to add this to the dailys) that there's lots of these "click and get NP" things on Neopets, it can actually make you up to 3,000 Np (3,150 to be exact) a day in just a few clicks (26 clicks minimum). Go HERE to find the whole list.

Thanks for posting this. I'll try it right away. ^_^ 3K a day without doing "anything" is super cool!

really usefull thanks a lot =3