Tale of Woe: Chapter 2

Anime

Wowzers....hey, doesn't it seem like, whatever they do there, is EXACTLY what is suposed to happen while you do YOUR part of the plot??? And it's BADLY obvious?

+ another thing, I use Netscape, and that URL code thing works, it does apear at the bottom......Just a note....

&.....other things.......I always thought Sophie and Edna were somehow related.....I wonder what will become of Sophie after the plot? Will she still be....herself.....?

& last, WELCOME krispykat!!!Hope you like it *a bit off topic I know...*

This is getting interesting :laughingsmiley: However, I don't think there is anything to do, yet. Sophie still throws a fit when you go near her hut.

On another note, has anyone else been confused a bit by the numbers? I think I finally got it straight between the Prologue, Chapters and Plot Guide x_x

i saw it comming *poke avatar* i am quite glad my guess ended up true, it make an happy moment in this probably wicked adventure XD I WANT A SAD ENDIND! for once that would make a change =3

Wowzers....hey, doesn't it seem like, whatever they do there, is EXACTLY what is suposed to happen while you do YOUR part of the plot??? And it's BADLY obvious?

+ another thing, I use Netscape, and that URL code thing works, it does apear at the bottom......Just a note....

&.....other things.......I always thought Sophie and Edna were somehow related.....I wonder what will become of Sophie after the plot? Will she still be....herself.....?

& last, WELCOME krispykat!!!Hope you like it *a bit off topic I know...*

Yes I know what you 're saying.. it all seems very likely and predictable to an extent... as soon as i saw the cave and that there was a big lurking monster, I knew it was gonna be bruno... and then eventually I knew that the Usul / us, were gonna lead him back to Sophie... big reunion, sob, sob.... perhaps we will be sent on a mission to search for ingredients to turn him back to normal, in the process we will find other neovians/family member who have been banished or went into hiding... and thus solve the mystery of NEOVIA!!

i saw it comming *poke avatar* i am quite glad my guess ended up true, it make an happy moment in this probably wicked adventure XD I WANT A SAD ENDIND! for once that would make a change =3

Lol, it was SO obvious! :P

Anyway, I really didn't like this chapter, Sophie looks so... like... err... lame. First of all they made her look like she's a child again, second of all... she's an Ixi and it's SO not fitting her at all... and then third, the end was just... ack, there's not words to describe how bad that was! :eh:

Then I don't really get how the chapters could confuse you, it said PROLOUGE with big letters :P

I already knew that the monster in the cave was Sophie's brother...it was quite obvious. But what a cute reunion! I wonder what will happen next...

When chapter two came out I did not expect the little sister to grow up to be sophie, but when I took a second look I noticed the similarities. The difference between them is surprising haha! I guess that Bruno and/or Sophie will explain their life story to Gilly (from where they got separated) and they will try to find Reginald and their parents.