Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ali Cat

Lupe Day is Approaching!

24 posts in this topic

Lupe day is coming up on May 2nd, and here is an item and the new Lupe colors you can expect! Thanks to neocolours.de for the images.

Colors

jelly-lupe.pngspotted-lupe.png

Item

toy_lupe_dartboard.gif

Fun Images

lupe_baby_chew.giflupe_faerie_sparkle.gif

I can only say one thing - best spotted pet EVER. And the Jelly is nice too.

Wow, is that really a spotted pet? It's totally awesome. Also, the coloring on the jelly one makes it look less cartoony.

Whoa, what color is the Lupe on the right? It doesn't look like the other Spotted pets. In any case, it's beautiful!

I can only say one thing - best spotted pet EVER. And the Jelly is nice too.

I dunno, the leopard looking spotted kougra is pretty cool, but turning the lupe into a hyena is just AWESOME, gotta admit that ^_~!

That is a very, very nice paintjob. Both of them, really, but the spotted looks great. Nice to know they're going for something less realistic and more artistic.

Yeah, the Lupes are really good looking. I like the spotted one better though. The coloring are really nice. ^_^

I have to admit, the spotted lupe looks really good ^_^ I might paint my lupe Spotted once they're released.

Reminds me of a Husky, somehow ;P I don't know why, since they look nothing alike. Maybe it's the natural-colored designs on it that could be real mixed with the pose of a lupe in general.

Looks like I just might have to get a spotted paintbrush this weekend...

Yeah I am going to have to agree, that is such an awesome spotted paint job. I think they need to look more like this on all of them. Those new colors are fab!

o my gosh! i love the spotted lupe! now i suddenly want a lupe and a spotted paintbrush *rushes to get items jus mentioned*

I seriously thought the jelly was ice at first :O The spotted is so nice though...so much variety in those spots!! :D hehehe

It seems alot of people agree with me :D

I really do LOVE the spotted pet. I would have to say it's the best colour since sometime last year, or late 2007. Looking at this, and those last two captions, it looks like TNT have finally listened to us and stepped up their work. :wink: Which is cool, but how long will they keep this?

me too, I think that the spotted Lupe is wonderful and the jelly one isn't bad either.^^

Some spotted pets are really good (like Koi, Uni, Kau) and far better than the 'regular' spotted pets in my opinion. This lupe joins the cohort of nice spotted pets. It reminds me of a Lycaon. Look this picture

wow Lupes are my favourite pet and I love how it looks spotted :D going to buy a spotted pb!

*Squeals* I LOVE the spotted lupe! *Goes off to buy a spotted paintbrush in advance* I had a beautiful dog, who looked like that, but passed away last year :( It was a very sad time in my life, but It would be a nice memory to make a pet like him. Gosh, roll on tommorow!

Edit;

(Darn. That 500-600k for buying the Spotted Paint Brush is definatly going to affect my Royal paintbrush fund :( I guess my spotted lupe will have to wait a little while.)

Oh my! I just went and created a gelert yesterday and am now trying to obtain a spotted paint brush. I got rejected already today, hopefully the trade I just put in makes it *crosses fingers*

oppsies, I meant lupe!!

I was just looking at a gelert:-p

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.