OMG ... it's ALIVE!?!?

So.

I searched 'Chipmonker' in Google 'cause I don't want to do my policy research paper on Somali Pirates. And I got this hit ...

Previous Staff Members

Here we'd just like to take some time to acknowledge those who have contributed to TDN in the past. Their works here will not be forgotten! These folks hold a special place in our hearts at TDN. We look at many of these previous staff members with great respect.

... Chipmonker (Debate Forum Moderator) ...

I read that and thought, "Awwww. I was mentioned. How nice." .... Wait a second ....

"OMG! IT'S FREAKING TDN!!!! :woot: (That's the face I made.) HOW'S YOU ALL BEEN? (Those who aren't dead like me ... ) IT'S BEEN LIKE FREAKIN' YEARS!! (Well two-ish going on three.)"

Is there still any oldbies still boppin' around and who remember obnoxious old me? :O (Doubtful, perhaps. Unfortunately I think I recognize all but 5 of on the 'previous staff members' list.)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Random Chit Chat' to 'New Users/Welcome'.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I remember your face! :O

How've you been?! :D

Hey! I remember you two! Especially since Mia has now admitted to being Mia. :D

I've been awesome. Quite busy and all, but you know. That's life.

How about you two? Life been treating you well?

PS: ROFL! That took all about six minutes to have people post.

Edit: New member, old member irony!

Haha, except I'm no longer Mia. I'm Laura. I decided it was useless hiding my identity. I mean, really, there are so many Laura's in the world.

Life's been... meh. High school is great when you don't have piles of homework that you should be doing instead of posting on the forums. :* Hehe.

Well, Laura it is then. :yes:

I definitely agree with you there. High School's a bunch of busy work. Just like college, except that you sleep til 11 and you have a hundred essays due all at the EXACT SAME TIME.

Posting on forums is definitely *a lot* better.

Well, /bow, nice to re-meet you Dewdlez. What was your user name, btw? I might recognize it even if we didn't talk much?

Life's fine, I guess. Right now I just want to get through high school. T_T

I don't know what my screen name was when you were active. Try Morgan/Cheese Queen/Saphira/Princess Ruto/Ruto. xDxD

Hmmm ... none of those ring any bells Dewdlez. Too bad, I wish I could remember. But nice seeing ya again!

Definitely Morgan and Cheese Queen. :D I actually think I can still picture your cheese avatar (?). Which out of all the things that stick in your head ... /shrug

Nice to hear it's going pretty good. Cliche as it is, don't get through high school too fast though. o.0

I remember you too XD

Cannot forget someone cheering for Maraqua in the AC anyway XD. And you were moderator of debates when I started to be active on here.