Tale of Woe: Chapter 3

Anime

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they bother coming in on a Sunday to fix the plot? I wouldn't think so.

Sunday? Won't it be Saturday in the States? I'm not sure time zones give me a headache, but I thought that the US was a day behind me here in NZ and it'll be sunday here which would make it saturday there. Uh, too confusing. :sad01_anim:

Will they bother coming in on a Sunday to fix the plot? I wouldn't think so.

I don't think too. They'll fix the plot only Monsday or Tuesday. Until then we'll stay here "freaking out".

Guest �strophysicist

Still down, this is realy starting to get annoying. I understand their situation but you would expect for them to have it fixed by now.

Still down, this is realy starting to get annoying. I understand their situation but you would expect for them to have it fixed by now.

It IS the weekend. You've got to expect them to have some time off. Hopefully it'll be back up on Monday morning.

i wonder wat the next thing we have to do for the plot is........... hmmmmmmmmmm we have to do something in the woods with bruno, sophie and gilly.

Well... we have to be patient. It is the weekend, and after having a job, there is no way I would deny someone their days off if I could help it. Secondly, maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a huge update of two bits of the plot instead of just the chapter 3 stuff! :)

Guest �strophysicist

Is official, TNT doesn't like it when we spy on them. (it totally creeps them out.) LOL LOL

At least we know they are trying to fix things. We just need to be patient.

TDN always has good plot guides!!! Don't know what I would do without them 0:)