Tale of Woe: Chapter 3

Anime

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest �strophysicist

OVER 200 SERVERS!!! ((Goto any new member's userlookup and see what server their lookup is on by viewing the page source or code. It is at the top.))

Edit: This works on any Neopets' page. The plot is on server 250 (at least occording to what I'm seeing. It might be different for you.)

I was there as well.

The million-neopoint question: How much longer is this gonna take?

Totally random here, but my account is on server 202.

A while, I bet. With everyone checking back all the time they aren't going to get a good break to try and get it right.

For the time being though - who far did everyone get? I didn't even get to see the comic so I'd like to know some of what is coming. What is the spinning stick?

I shall be random too, my account is on server 225.

Ugg. I'm stuck in this stupid maze, and there are two Hissi, but I can't do anything with them. I have a pointy stick and 7 Ghost Meepits in my quest items, but I don't know where the meepits came from.

I was stuck in that bit too, just poke the Hissi with the stick, then you'll be told which way to go. In a round about sort of way. :D

Poke them? How do I do that?

Open your inventory bit by clicking on the grey arrow. Then click on the stick and you will pick it up. Now just click again over the Hissi with the stick in your "hand". A message should come up saying you poked the Hissi.

Anyone who is onto the vines bit - what does it mean by STRONGER vines? I'm pretty sure I've collected every vine (well maybe not coz I obviously dont have the "stronger" vine), so any hints on what I need to find now?

Open your inventory bit by clicking on the grey arrow. Then click on the stick and you will pick it up. Now just click again over the Hissi with the stick in your "hand". A message should come up saying you poked the Hissi.

Anyone who is onto the vines bit - what does it mean by STRONGER vines? I'm pretty sure I've collected every vine (well maybe not coz I obviously dont have the "stronger" vine), so any hints on what I need to find now?

Oh, my stick didn't appear in that inventory. Hopefully it will reappear.

anyone know what the deal is with the Vines and how many you need? or where your sapose to take them?

I know where you are meant to take them - you'll get to a bit with two paths and a sort of gap in the trees that you can click but when I do it just says I need stronger vines. So far I have six of each of the five colours of vines.

Oh, my stick didn't appear in that inventory. Hopefully it will reappear.

Thats odd mine was there right away...

I think the plot server might be down again. I keep getting a server error like this:

500 Server Error

The following error occurred:

The server closed the connection while reading the response. Contact your system administrator.

Could not open error file

It'll be a pain if it is.

Nope, its down again now - this is getting to be really annoying... Maybe I should just leave it for a while... Don't want to end up throwing my computer out the window or anything, that would be... bad, lets leave it at bad.