What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do my dailies, play games and take care of my pets. I find that playing some games, like Snowmuncher, helps me to relax.

I have a bunch of goals.

I'm working on getting the Number Six avatar. I aim for a million at a time. For example, now I'm aiming for 3 million. After I get that I'll aim for 4 million, etc.

After I get the Number Six avatar I plan to splurge on a bunch of things: Fire Paint Brush for Honote_7, Faerie Paint Brush for SoraTenshi7, Halloween Paint Brush for x_x_Wolfsbane_x_x and Lutari Beads. I also plan on buying avatar items (the expensive ones that can't be lent through the ALP).

I'm working on a bunch of avatars now. I'm also working on earning enough collateral for the item avatars lent through the ALP.

After that I want to get as many avatars as I can.

Money-wise, I want enough neopoints to make my bank account as high as possible, and to get the Adam avvie. After that, it's avatars, avatars, avatars!

-I'm considering making Tenshikon a Darigan Chomby instead of her current Tyrannian status.

-I want a fire element key-quest token!

-Lab ray for Ahlkatraz

-Petpet Labbie for avatars

-Non-lab training for Tenshikon

-My account to get two months older, so I can use the TDN ALP! xD

That's about it. Good luck to everybody with their goals!

Right now my main goal is saving for adam and all the other expensive things to be lent to me. Then i will finish my lab map and start zapping my uni. Oh and don't forget all the avis i still need. Plus i want the lutari beads. Pretty much i want those in that order hopefully i will get there some day.

EDIT: oh and i do want to start making a battle pet.

I have so many goals on Neo that I won't finish them all for years, if I'm still playing for years. Right now my goal is to get 10 mil np (for avvie lending and such). Once I do that, I'll either keep saving up, buy a Maraquan PB, or buy Lutari Beads. I mean, I'll do all of those eventually, it just has to do with the time and order.

I do a few different things on Neo xD

- Avatar collecter, only 14 more till 300!

- BDer, waiting for the Snowbeast challenger.

- Restocker, over 20 UBs, took a break, just now getting back into it.

- Kads! Working on 225 ;D 155 so far.

Not many goals, only a few.

- 225 Kads

- 300 avatars

- The rest of my dream pets

- Work on saving some neopoints and not going on a spending spree xD

- 10 flash game trophies

And for the altador cup:

- Level 15

- Beat my highscores from last year

I need a new main goal since i jsut reached the one i had.... to get the Lever of Doom avi lol

so my next few goals are to make enough money to get gourmet foods for my pets,

to get more skilled in certain games so i can get more avi's,

to build up my plushie collection again,

not to loose my account agian AND START ALL OVER :P

Personal:

- Destressing. I find Pterattack a good distraction in-between papers.

Pets:

- Make a good petpage for each permanent pet (starting with Mia_555)

- Enter Mia in the BC (and hopefully win)

NP:

- Earn 2 million (for now)

- FINALLY clear out my SDB

I kinda dink around on Neopets. A game or two here, bet on something there, spin a wheel every now and again. My biggest goal in the past was painting my Lenny Faerie, then getting the Lab Map. After that, my addiction waned. Right now, I guess I'm on just because I don't want the pets to get sad and hungry. I'm not even really a collector of anything. I guess I'm a bad Neopets player. ^^;

My main goal on neopets is restocking. I have 162 UBs restocked so far and I hope to get to 300+ UBs someday. All the NP I make goes towards training my pet and increasing my shop size to help out with my malling. Other than that, I try to work on getting my avatar count up any time I get RS banned. I have 208 avatars currently. I hope to get to 300 someday. If I can become more successful with malling, hopefully I can sit back and relax while the NP pours in from my shop....then I'll have millions to spend on avatars and on a nice battledome set........in the far future I'll collect a full r99 gallery and tackle jhudoras quest to try for her lvl. 50 prize :yes:

I use neopets mainly for the guilds. I do have some goals though, like obtaining a baby cybunny, and painting all of my pets a good color. My main goal at the moment is to save up money for the lab map.

:)

Pet Goals:

Baby Cybunny, which will be achieved on June 16 thanks to Omnalu giving me a cybunny, and me having a baby pb. :)

NP Goals:

3,000,000 NP

Item Goals:

Lab Map

Petpet Lab Map

Slorg Gallery

Draik Egg (???) Still deciding

200 avvies by February 16,2010.

Snowmuncher

Dubloon Disaster

FFQ

Meowclops

Chokato

ZDAP.

Phew! That's a lot of goals!

I try to save neopoints but fail miserably. Lol, I've decided to just invest my NP on different things.. Namely the neohome for now, and getting my pets in top shape.

When I'm not doing that, I'm coding my user lookup or helping out the guild... Or trying desperately to win at one of the scratchcards/wheels. Lol

New goal: (which won't be accomplished for the next decade)

Speckled Krawk <3

I play Key Quest, Slots, do the Dailies and buy cute things and stuff them in my SDB.

I think they should make a 'Super Pack Rat' avatar and it has to be like 5,000 Neoitems..

I'd totally get that :P Anyway, I just do as much as I need to do to keep up with the giveaways that I host on the forum.

I'm pretty laid back. I don't do much.

all i do is make and spend fortunes, its a game i dont feel bad about it either XD. i figure, invest the items now, turn arround and sell them off later for neopoints in the ammount of a draik trans potion which i really want but i cant afford XD

Oh the usual, feed my pets (or shove them in the neolodge :whistle: ), get irritated by morons/TNT,paly a few games, dailies,hang with Meridell supporter friends.

I got bored of Neo so I don't do much now.

On an average day, I:

- Take care of my pets (as in, get out their favorite toys and grooming items, plan out a meal, take some Tiki Tours, etc.)

- Do my dailies

- Play lots of YYB

- Buy some stuff for my Neohome/gallery

- Play KeyQuest for a while

- Chat in my guild or over here

- Mill around the Neopian shops and hoard stuff

- Work on my userlookup/my pet's lookups

- Write some more on my short stories

- Try to get closer to 200 avatars (only 20 away now!)

Basically, I just hang around and do whatever. xD;

That's a good question :)

Personal:

Neopets relaxes me and it's fun to watch oneself improving in some games. Also, it's cool to learn new cheats, plots and stuff.

Neopets:

Train my Korbat a bit more and get him a nicer petpet *g. Adopt a second neopet, but still unsure about which one. Any suggestions?

Moneywise:

Working on my first 1,000,000 NP. Got halfway thru so far.

I'm working on some game trophies and avatars. Well, pretty much stuff to do, I guess :D.

A "normal" Neopets day would be logging in, do my dailies, take care of my Korbat, do a job in the Employment Agency and play my favourite games.

New goal: Find out about the Lutari beads. Didn't have that they exist until today *blushes*

Too. Many. :P But most of them have been ongoing/long-term goals since long before I lost my old account; the goals for my sides have remained unchanged, and the goal for more avs on my main just got, er, set back a bit. :P

Long-term/ongoing goals:

--increasing my av count/trophies/etc. on my main and enlarging/adding stuff to my galleries on all accounts

--getting my remaining goal pets that are lab-only (Ice Hissi on one side, Mallow Grundo and Chocolate Xwee or Kougra on another)

--goal colors for all pets on oldest side (with matched petpets and such :P)

--goal colors/species for pets on my main and training one of them to be a decent BD pet

Short-term goals:

--paint the Hissi on my main Halloween, as I think it would look cool and match the Krawk Island colors :P

--afterwards buckle down and start saving for the Adam av

Getting the Adam av will gain me a lot of ground toward some of the long term goals -- I'll use the NPs to finish the pets on my oldest side (2 of the 4 are done; the ones I have left to do are a Darigan Hissi and a crosspainted Halloween/Fire Shoyru -- the Draik that's currently on the side, my sole rescue from my old account due to another's kindness, will be sent to my main; and the Snow Cybunny currently on my main will go to the side where I'm working on an Ice Hissi.) Then I'll start working on the pets on my main (Royalboy for the Bruce and Pirate for the others; I'd also like to morph my labbie, Elokai, into a Krawk before I paint him, so yeah, the main will be a very long-term project indeed :P)