What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

I'm into building my guild (a small, Christmas-themed one, but a good group), and collecting avatars.

I'm trying to save/earn money, but it's hard. My dailies list seems to take all day, and there's always the urge to spend! I'm working on the Stock Market avatar, and saving up for some of the more expensive items at the ALP. FQD is my next goal there.

How many members does your guild have?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I do a bit of everything really. Im into Habitarium at the moment, and want to get to lvl 50 by the end of the week.

- I do my dailies

- Build my stock portfolio

- Earn lots of NPs for avvie items

- Working on jhudora's cloud avvie & imposter apple

- Build on my gallery

- Buy books to read

My goals are always changing though :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working for my ultimate account status, that is:

VWN Maraquan Draik

VWN Maraquan Ixi

VWN Maraquan Acara (have)

VWN Maraquan Cybunny

Maraquan Paint Brush in case of Boochi (worst random event ever)...

I want to actually continue to play constantly, without taking breaks anymore. Mostly because it seems my breaks always happen right before a cool plot comes out, and then I come back in the middle of the plot, can't do everything anymore, and then I get sad face. Basically, I'm here on neopets to play games, save up NP, turn my neopet into a battler, raise his employment agency status, and get trophies and avies :D

Now I spend most of my time on Habitarium! I put my items on auction too!

My goal is to have a bank account level of "Ultimate Riches!"(300k more!).

After I have 10m, I will work towards my other goal such as have a draik, have a pink pet, get the stock market avatar...

• 1 month later...

I'd really like to get a trophy for Scarab 21. I've been addicted to that game for years so it infuriates me that I still don't have one :laughingsmiley:

I'd also like to complete my gallery, but I'm a long way off that yet!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.