What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

*Ahem* My goals! (in order)

-Draik Transmogriphication Potion for Illoriyan

-Draik Morphing potion (any) for Rhedorhan

-Faerie Paint Brush for Rhedorhan

-More Lutari Beads!!! (lots more!)

-Spotted Paint Brush for Naezarea

-My pets pages and artwork XD I take forever...

-MORE AVATARS @_@ I will go for the expensive ones at this point

-Stamp album completion

-Gallery completion

-donate rare items to the money tree and give away in 1np trades things like Codestones and PB's

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I do all my dailies.

Then I check my stocks, sell any that have reached 60 and buy 1000 of whatever is at 15.

Then I check the training school, finish up any courses and re-assign new ones.

Then I play Key Quest until I have 10 gold keys.

Usually I'm bored by then, but if not I play some other 1000np games or restock at the book shop.

Currently building up my bank account again after buying a maraquan paint brush. My next goal is a grey brush, about halfway there.

Well I do the usual, Dailies, play games, collect items for the Pack rat avie.

My goals are:

1. Sell sell sell avie (by tomorrow)

2. Pack rat avie (just like 120 items away)

3. get stamp collector avie (lost desert) nearly impossible to me T_T

3. Number six avie - hard work to do but not impissible

4. get 10 game tropheys - very difficult because I'm not a good player

5. Dream pets which include: a)Darigan Lupe/Hissi b)Mutant Draik

First I do my dailies, then I do what little restock we're allowed at the Igloo Garage Sale, and then I play a few games that I'm decent at.

Some Goals:

1. Paint my Kougra into a Faerie (getting there slowly, but surely)

2. Create a nice gallery (I'm going to need some serious NP if I want it to hold my entire faerie collection)

3. Join the Neopian Millionaires :king:

4. Get up to 150 avatars

5. Get on one of the high-score tables

That's about it...for now :graduated:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a lazy bum, and don't do much on neopets except read the Neopian Times. But sometimes I'll take responsibility into my own hands, do my dailies, and play a few games. I'm also a fan of dressing up my pets, but I'm trying to save up for a darigan wocky at the moment, so I can't afford to waste my neopoints...

I do my dailies and then play a few easy games that I really like such as Kass Basher. If I really need to make NP for some reason, I'll play other games or Key Quest. I participate in stocks, even after I just got the avatar and I use that NP to train my zafara. The rest of my NP is split between books for my zafara, gourmet foods for my blumaroo and buying stamps to fill my albums. In real-life I collect the neopet plushies, so I also try to get a lot of Key Quest tokens :) Other than that, I really don't have any major goals at the moment since I got the stock market avatar recently. Maybe my new goal should be to find a new goal :laughingsmiley:

I do my dailies, zap, check on whatever the newest/biggest thing is going on (in this case the plot) and then I normally roam the NC boards for a while. I hardly ever play games or anything anymore. Just save my np I make from selling random things. I might save for a Royal PB or two. Not sure. Current goals are to find OG/Mootix lenders and train Tenerensis.

• 2 weeks later...

I do my dailies and play a few games. (fashion fever, kass basher, meerca chase, sponsored games) I always try out the featured game to see if I like it. Sometimes I'll look at neggs that I wish I could afford for my gallery. With the plot going on, I've been frequenting the healing springs and the training academy quite a bit. I also tend to spend some time lurking on the TDN forum to see if anything new is going on. If I have a ton of time, I'll play neoquest II. I'm halfway through it!

Most of my time is games. I'm going for the Secret Lab Map but so far the trip has been one step forward and two steps back...

I play games , restock and earn NP's - but I spend it all on my gallery ...

Lately I've been spending 20k a day trying to get the Lever of Doom avatar .. I think I spent 300k so far and still no luck <_<

I also want 3 Halloween paint brushes for my Uni , Lupe and Eyrie ... and possibly a 4th one for a Gelert or Ixi

• 2 weeks later...

My goals are to get a Draik (or maybe two :O), have a larger plushie gallery, learn HTML/CSS, and collect as many avatars as I can!

Half of the time I spend time playing flash games and key quest :) then the rest of my time is spent talking to neofriends and talking on the message board in the guild I'm in :)

I'm fairly directionless. It's dreadful. I play some games, collect some junk, and have a vague eventual goal of getting a lab map and zapping my Acara a bit in the hopes of coolness, but mostly I just drift around.

I rotate between wanting the Lab Map, Stamp Collecting, and getting a book trophy. If I picked one and stuck with it, I'd probably be there by now... o.O

ATM it's the Lab Map.

Everything I do is for avatars. I make neopoints so I can afford high collateral, play games so I that if I get a high score by chance I might get an avvie, etc.

I rotate between wanting the Lab Map, Stamp Collecting, and getting a book trophy. If I picked one and stuck with it, I'd probably be there by now... o.O

ATM it's the Lab Map.

A wise choice as the Lab Map is by far the most affordable of those goals. Some of the books and stamps near the top cost as much as BOTH lab maps. I've finished as much of my Lutari talisman as I'm probably gonna, so I'm between goals right now.

This may sound corny, but all I really do these days is earn NP for my kids to play with. They can spend in afternoon what takes me sometimes weeks to earn. In fact, it was while looking for something kid-friendly that I found and joined Neopets myself. It's totally been worth the effort to make their experience easier and more fun!

^haha what a nice mother you are! thats so sweet

These days I'm restocking and playing games to earn NP. selling all those items I got for the SDB avatar is taking way long than I thought!

My current goal is to gain as much to match the asparagus price to get that adam avatar. and THEN i will go on a huge spending spree to buy those other items i need to get more avatars. haha

I think my main goal, like most of the Neopians, is trying to make some monies for the rest of my goals. Haha. I sell things, play the wheels and Stock Market. I like to shop for things my pets need (faeries, books, clothes), and stuff for collections/galleries. The Battledome is fun, but I am not very good at it. :P I was training my pet alot, but now trying to make money back, blew about 2 mil+ training for the plot. (About another 2 mil on gear. Haha)