What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my primary goal was to get the lab map :D so that could get all the avvies and have a few awesome pets

now my primary goal is to get avatars ... but since I'm i just got the map and im slow at getting np ... i'm never gonna get over 200 hahah!

i also collect plushies, but i fail at that as well D;

I'm not really big on avatar collecting or anything like that. I mostly just do dailies, and try to make my pets as happy as possible. ^_^

EDITED TO ADD: I am saving up for the lab map though, which is hard because I spend my neopoints as soon as I get them!

• 2 weeks later...

I play games like crazy, I find it great to do in the background when watching television, waiting for people and when my work is devoid of customers.

I like to collect plushies also , makes up for my childhood wish for beanie babies that I obviously couldn't afford at that age, actually I bet it is pretty expensive nowadays. One reason I love the advent calendar is all the new plushies that come out.

Guest ShankingYou

Pretty much my main goal is to get a Draik egg from the Merifoods shop. Other than that is to get someone to lend me FDQ and some other avatar items so I can get my avatar count up.

Geez I have so many goals on Neo I can't keep track of them anymore

Things I do:

-play dice games like dice-a-roo and bilge dice! I'm addicted xD

-get avatars. I think I have a fairly decent count right now.

-Customize my pets, come up with characters/stories/etc for them

-draw said pets, and make silly graphics.

-I enjoy restocking from time to time, although it's incredibly frustrating.

-play KQ when i can to make NPs

-surf the boards, and fall into them and drown (no really)

-come up with a dozen customizations for dream pets i'll never own

-constantly change my dream pets based on my whim of the moment. :P

-stocks/Food Club

-beauty contest when I feel like debasing myself.

and other random things.

hmm well my first goal is to be able to make 16K off the bank a day so i can buy stocks every day w/o caring about when it'll go up (16K so the bank would still go up despite me spending the nps on the stock market)..

second goal after it is to keep my first goal and get a draik + dragnian (or however u spell it) paintbrush to make it look cool :) probably would prefer a morphing pot since i would probbly want my battle dome pet to be a draik since it is cool :P (but maybe i'll prefer a some other pet for it for the special pet weapon)

after that i want to continue train my pet (at the point it'll be pretty expensive :( ) and get a freezer for it and a nice shield probbly..

and then its avatars all the way :)

but my ultimate never-gona-get goal is a robot krawk... but i need to be super lucky and get it off the lab ray which no1 is sure if u can still get a krawk off the lab ray not to mention be lucky enough to get a robot color on it :(

What do I do on Neopets, you ask?

Nothing much, but I do play a lot of games on the site. That's how I earn my Neopoints used to support my chocolate gallery and my friend's plushie gallery as well. :king:

Collect avatars :D

Right now saving up for a Royal Paint Brush so I can not only paint my boy Uni, but get the Hidden Tower avatar.

Working for 200 avatars so I can use the Pet Lending on TDN.

And I was doing the plot.. sad it's over now xD I'm going to keep training my pet for the BD though, for avatars!

Well I play games like most people do on there, but I'm saving my points to go for 3 things: My Petpet Gallery, My CC Deck (going to cost me an armand a leg to get the gold cards >_>), and a darigan paint brush. Seeing that I just spent yesterday 50,000NP on an Ona, I'm nowhere near my goal for the daringan paint brush xD

I'm into building my guild (a small, Christmas-themed one, but a good group), and collecting avatars.

I'm trying to save/earn money, but it's hard. My dailies list seems to take all day, and there's always the urge to spend! I'm working on the Stock Market avatar, and saving up for some of the more expensive items at the ALP. FQD is my next goal there.

Whooo.. What I do on Neo...

I...

• Bet on the Food Club
  • Check my shop till hourly
  • Do my dailies
  • Game like CRAZY every day
  • Earn NP in general

I'm working up to 13 million Neopoints for a lost desert draik egg... At this point I've only got 11%, so I'm still in the super-desperate-for-NP phase. <_<

-Dailies

-Collect Avatars

-Collect Plushies

-Collect Stamps

-Buy Books

-Chat in my guild/neoboards (I'm a guild leader)

-Neomail

-Play a couple of games

-Putz around

Normally, when I have nothing better to do, I buy a bunch of junk for my SDB for the avatar :P

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've been doing nothing :P ... but then I saw one of my suitemates on Neopets on her iPad and I just had to get back on...

Now I'm on a transfer list for a Coco Jubjub all the way in March, and I need to make sure that I don't lose my spot so I'll probably be logging in every day. Basically I plan on doing my dailies, and trying to catch any relatively easy avatars that have been released in the last couple of years. With the whole transferring thing, I'm also going to be doing anything I can do to get onto more transfer chains. Soooo much easier to get those painted pet avatars now :D

I make nps by playing the stock market and habitarium. my goal is to be in a neomall someday :* so i'm basically trying to make 20 mil to upgrade my shop

I do dailies, some games (though many do not run properly because I only have a not-so-great netbook atm), check my stocks (I am so desperately saving money that I have stopped investing for the moment), feed and play with my Pets, and work on my Habitarium (which is also transformed into a challenging game because of the malfunctioning mini-laptop ^_^).

Lately I have been buying random cheap items to get the Pack Rat avatar. I honestly don't care much for avatars - just want the real prestigious ones. I am also toying with the idea of starting a Plushie collection because I have almost reached all my goals. They are/were:

- Ultimate Riches Bank Account

- Pirate Paint Brush for my Shoyru

- All my Pets painted a nice colour plus matching background (I honestly prefer UC pets but it's too late for mine. Won't dress them though)

- A Gold Trophy for my fav game: Destruct-o-Match

Another week I think and I will have all of the above. Think that after I will also start training two of my pets for battle. One is already on her way to become pretty strong. The other two are the bookish types. :)