What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, the first thing I do is earn neopoints; a lot of them. See, the way I earn neopoints is actually a good way to earn. I keep all my neopoints in my bank, and I always have zero neopoints on when I first get on. I pretend I only have zero neopoints, so I'm not tempted to earn. I don't withdraw from the bank, because that's all my neopoints for my neo-goals, really. Then I go to earn, and at the end of the day, I see how much I earned, and deposit it in my bank, starting fresh the next day.

So really, the first thing I do is earn neopoints. When I earn a decent amount, I take a break and take care of my neopets. Later, I go back to earning. Usually, after I've spent a decent amount of time earning, I chat on the boards, go exploring, etc. :)

Oh, and I always remember to go put items in my shop. Things I don't need, things I don't use anymore.. just plain old junk that's sitting in my SDB that's worth something. I also re-stock a lot. It's a great way to earn money from your shop.

So, that's basically what I do on neopets. Earn neopoints, care for my pets, and just chat with my buddies. :] Also, I always spend a while working on a story that I'm writing for the Neopian Times. [:

~Misty

I do my dailies, then my games to earn points to save for avvies. That's my main goal in playing games is saving for avvies, I try to be good and put 20 to 30k a day, every day, into the bank to my savings. I troll the trades to see if any of my items or paintbrushes have come down, and keep a check on NeoAvatars to see if there's anything I can possibly try to get every day. LOL. It's all a vicious cycle to get more avvies, but my number keeps going up slowly but surely. I really need to branch out on my games because now, that's where most of my avvies are on the need to get list.

I spend a lot of time chatting at my guild and playing games to make Neopoints.

Goals:

1. Gain access to the Lab Ray

2. Get 15 trophies

3. Get 200 avatars

4. Paint 3 of my petpets

5. Gain access to the Petpet Lab Ray

6. Get 4 petpetpets

7. Fill up a page of my stamp album

To pwn all other Neopets.

Actually, my main goal is to achieve over one billion neopoints, then spend them all on every possible PetPet and add them to my gallery.

Hopefully I'd win the gallery competition at that point ;)

Other than that--do the dailies, play the games, and attempt winning game trophies.

My main goal is getting a baby paintbrush, I have enough np but I want then some. When I buy the paint brush I still want a lot of neopoints.

I became a bit of a Battledome addict after the pant devil beat my Lupe a few times, so maybe when it gets more xp I'll start fighting more baddies.

I want to gain back the billionaire status I had on my first Neopets account

I'd like to win a few trophies

But I'm really not as motivated as that seems, I lazy around and do my dailies for the most part. I only play games when I get the urge.

I do my dailies, then play games and earn a Minimum amount of Neopoints daily. Enough for at least one round of training, buying 1,000 shares of stock, deposit at least 10,000 neopoints in the bank. After that I goof off. Chat on the boards, play Neoquest *right now going for silver trophies*, collect avvies. Oh, and I'm also building up my gallery. I have a petpage I have to keep updated, a list of all the books in Neopia. Yeah, lots of stuff to keep me busy :D

I'm doing my dailies and playing games till I have 15.000 NP, which I can invest in the stock market. For now my goal is to own at least 1k of each stock and invest about a million in them (almost half way there!).

Next to that I'm saving for a royal paint brush for my Bruce, but that's a slow goal at the moment, because of my investments in the stock market.

If I have time on my hands I also like to restock books and stamps.

And finally my two ultimate goals are to own a pirate krawk and a faerie draik, but I don't see that happening very soon...

My goal is to earn enough money to get a draik egg (its a long shot, I know :P ) I would also like to train my Shoyru, Dapplor, to a high level and defeat everything in the battledome. Both of witch are unlikely from happening, but you cant help but dream right ^_^

I recently bought a lab map!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...