What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

Right now I'm saving up for the paintbrushes/ petpet paintbrushes that I want. I do my dailies and play my games and usually have about 12k to put in the bank. I'm working of the Meepit Juice Break avatar right now. Once I get it I will find another game avatar to work on. Mostly though, I just putter around on the site talking to my guild, selling the stuff I don't want, praying that Boochie stays away from me when I'm on my side account, and hoping for a Fountain Faerie Quest.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this topic!

I do the usual dailies, play my favourite games, and then check out the forums here. :)

If I have extra time then I restock my shop, and if I'm feeling especially generous with my NP's then I train my pet in the attempt to get her strong enough for some battle avatars.

I've been thinking about joining a guild, but I don't really know much about them and they seem pretty exclusive. But it would be fun to have one :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually start off like most Neopians and start the day off with Dailies, then play Key Quest and multiple easy NP earning games (suggested on Kissmoto's 100k a Day guide. I then spend most of my day on the Help board and helping out in my guild.

My goals as of right now are earning 2mil (at 7 years, I should be WAY above that, right?), collecting various avatars and zapping pets and giving them good homes. I would like to start an adoption agency one day. That would be awesome! :)

I just do the dailies really...slowly saving up. I've had enough to get the lab map for a while now..but I dont know whether I 'll get it. I have the four cheapest pieces. Maybe when I get to 2 mil lol. Bout 500,000 more to go haha

I do some of the dailies that I'm interested in, then I play my favourite games, chat with friends using Neomail or the boards, and sometimes submit things to the Neopian Times. Every so often I'll do the Secret Santa thing and gift an item to someone at random. That's one of the nicest things one could ever do on Neopets.

Every so often I'll do the Secret Santa thing and gift an item to someone at random. That's one of the nicest things one could ever do on Neopets.

Awww, that's so nice of you! Do you give the gift to your neofriends or do you randomly surf the site and then give a gift to a random person? XD

I usually do dailies, a few games, check out news/events first. Then if I have time I work on adding purple items to my gallery, or finding more cool stuff to put in my SDB which is is a collection of completely random stuff.

Sometimes I'll try to get avatars or another trophy, but mostly I'm not too serious about that stuff anymore.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to Neopets. XD I do my dailies at rollover, play a few games, poke around on the boards, stuff like that. I have quite a few goals, but I've been really slow about getting to them, though for the most part this doesn't bother me. My biggest thing is collecting wearables; ever since the pets have become in effect glorified paper dolls I've been addicted to clothes and the NC Mall. XD

At the moment, what I'd REALLY like is to streamline Firefox and clean up Ig enough to where he's quick enough for restocking. As he is now I'd never land any unbuyables. I'm not completely sure how to go about this, though, so any tips beyond "store files on an external drive" and "delete your cookies" would be appreciated. :<

Right now I'm trying to get enough NO to upgrade my FQD to a ZDAP doll. and when I get the ZDAP doll, i'll use it for collat on a Chokato if I don't have it already.

I'll just keep upgrading it until I get MSPP and SuAP and BGC.

So this means game play because I suck at restocking. I also watch the boards for any lenders that I need still with low expectations for collat.

Well, my newer goals are to regain my 4 mil np lost, to make np using the Stock Market (which I finally decided to sit down and figure out), play lots of games (including games that involve refreshing so I might get a good RE or two), spin the Wheel of Knowledge and visit Turmy and Snowy until I get those avvies, and zap pets to help them find good homes.

I do all the dailies... the wheels as often as I can manage. Just now I'm trying to get hold of a Bag of Peanuts for me elefant, will pass him on once I've got the avvie. I'm also trying to break the 5 million mark in NP...but I keep finding things to spend on, LoL!! I play my favorite games, and the featured one if I'm any good at it.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to collect avatars and play as many games as I can to save up NP. I'm trying to get to ultimate riches right now. I also do all my dailies. I have to get into kad feeding again sometime soon. I'm also a big fan of trying to get trophies and restocking my shop!

I do the few games I can actually play (my computer's extremely old/messed up, so the browser crashes on a -bunch- of games), then usually blow (or gain) a few hundred or thousand NP on gambling. I always fill up my 5 Scratchies for the day and more often then not make a big profit. After I'm happy with the amount I made, I'll toss it into the bank.

I play the stock market, very casually.

My goals at this point are:

- make my first million. I've only been up to 500,000 at one time in NP

- continue to fill up my aquatic life gallery, it's only just started out so far

- and, ultimately, get a Maraquan PB for my Grarrl

I do my dailies and play my favorite games, and the easy/ad ones. My goals are to get some Cybunnys (can finally cross Poogles off my goal list, after 5 years!), paint more of my pets, and get certain backgrounds/clothes. I have a whole list of all the clothes I want to get them. I haven't decided whether I want to spend the NP I'm saving on them, or buy a Cybunny transmog potion to tide me over til spring.

I'll do the easy dailies, buy 1000 of whatever stock's at 15, check my portfolio to see how the rest are doing, maybe play a few games. And then most of the money I'm making is going towards attaining avatars. I'll check in on my guild, and then browse the avatar board for a while.

My goal is pretty much to accrue as much NP as I can. :P I'm kinda a tightfist with my money, both on Neo and in real life. So I do the dailies, I buy and sell stocks, and I play a few games. Haven't spent too much on avatars, though I'm working on collecting as many of those as I can. I only ever painted one pet (Lost Desert back when it was 400k for the PB), and traded for the rest. I have a SDB full of items I just packrat. In theory, this is so I can resell them later when they are worth more, but in practice? I'll probably always hold on to them unless there is something I decide I simply MUST have that I don't have the NP to buy. I've started training one of my pets for the BD (for the avatars, plots, and DoN trophies), but don't have much in the way of equipment (rather cheap there).

Hrm. To be honest, I'm kind of stumbling around what to do on Neopets this year around. I have no neofriends -- or rather I should say all the oldies quit, or somehow gotten their account frozen. I stumble around, I just recently got two easy trophies out of boredom. I used to be a heavy restocker but I just can't get in the mood anymore to re-stock everyday. So this is a good question, I know I had a lot more fun when friends were playing / I had a guild & neofriends to just chill and keep me entertained while I was working at my neopoint goal, or avatar goal or something. :)