What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

I, of course, routinely do my dailies, including zapping my lab rat. I then go and see what deals the Igloo Garage Sale has, which is one of the only "stores" I restock at... I'm not much of a restocker. Sadly, I'm also not much of a gamer, although I may play Kass Basher and a few other games. Or I may not. I also frequently check the news and look at all the competitions, idly wishing I had time to submit something to the Random Contest or Neopian Times. I used to play NeoQuest, but it was somehow more fun when I was sick with the flu. Possibly because, the way I play it, not much thinking is involved. Sometimes I will pine after avatars, but I am usually unable to get them on account of my lack of funds and lack of gaming skill. I still somehow manage to have fun on Neopets, though. ;-)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I do the dailies. Then I play Kass Basher 3 times. Then I do quests (Snow Faerie mainly - lost a lot of NP haha). I check my shop a bit, stocks.. And if i'm in the mood, I do some restocking (I restock in the Coin shop, these coins take forever to sell -.-)

What do I do on Neopets...Hm...

I -occasionally- do my dailies, although not often.

The dailies I do every day are the lab ray and the petpet lab ray.

Sometimes, I go onto the AC for a couple minutes, and chat.

After that, I battle & train a little.

Then I log off...the end. ^_^

When I don't have many time on a day, I do my dailies, kass basher, fashion fever and zap my pet.

When I have more time, I play more games, try to get some avatars and such.

My current goal is to train my darigan ixi. I want her to be my battlepet. :)

What do I do?

Every day I log on and do every daily that TDN has(Jellies, wheels....the like), I try to visit the snowager, and other once a day at certain time things when I can, play as many games as I can and sometimes check my stock market prices in case my two stocks have gone up(which are at -30% right now). My eventual goal is a darigan draik so at some point I will participate in restocking and auctions, but right now I dont have the experience or knowledge of prices or what is good to buy and what is not.

I do the dailies like everyone else, then play a couple of games, check my shop, restock, do jobs, check out auctions... Sometimes play keyquest (but a bit time consuming and I always end up in a bad mood due to sore losers).

At the moment, I'm laying off neopets quite a bit as I'm in the midst of exams :(.

Dailies, and then a few games (if I have the spirit too)

If I have some time to spare, I go to the neoboards. x3

I do have some goals however

- Get 200 avvies, I have 186 now

- Finish my pet's pages, storys and what not

Thats mostly it :P I have already achieved most of things I desired such as get my dream pet of a mara uni and acquiring a lab map

I play all the games I can and bank all the NP I get as I'm saving up for the last three pieces of the Secret Laboratory map. Once I get that...

Well I was planning on making a ridiculous product through petpets, but seeing s that isn't possible, I'll probably accumulate wealth, and then donate it all/ sell expensive things for low prices. (Everything is just too damn expensive! Poor people need things too!)

I'll get my pets to an awesome level/colour and then I'll put them up for adoption and leave Neopets... forevar!!!!!!

So yeah. I play all the games I can and lurk in at the trading post and auctions.

I do my dailies.. play a few games (sometimes just Kass Basher, sometimes no game at all), invest in the Stock Markey, play the Food Club... sometimes train my pet.. that's about it ;p

I mainly do dailies and play Dice-A-Roo and Sakhmet Solitaire in hopes of getting some REs cause you 'refresh' a lot with those games. Pyramids game is still messed up, I have to scroll to see the bottom of the pyramid.

I also restock on occasion when I get stuff from Dice-A-Roo that I already have in my SDB. I'm too lazy to play all the games for NP. Which is weird considering I need NP to reach my goals.

i do my dailies, check up on the guild chat frequently, and play games. i'll occasionally visit the igloo garage, but i'm getting really tired of restocking nowadays. i switched to playing a game or two of keyquest instead since it feels more productive for me. :3

I'm still doing my thing and I'm actually getting a lot of my neopoints back :laughingsmiley:

Almost have 7 mil after getting robbed of almost 10 mil in just a matter of months....I outdid myself xD

Whaat? Do you mean that someone stole 10 mil from you? =O what? how?

I LOVE to collect avatars. I've spent ridiculous amounts of np for those little pictures lol, and still going.

The random ones drive me crazy-I've spent millions trying to get the Kelp Restaurant one, and atleast 30k on lever of doom....still nada. When I think about how much of my time gets spent on that site just to blow the earnings with nothing to show for it-it's kinda sad.

I do my dailies, and although I know its really bad, I have started to hate the games so much that 3 days after the 10th birthday, I've only been playing spell seeker and kass basher, for a total of 15k a day. as a result of that, i'm way behind where i thought i'd be considering the 10 day send score thing, and still need 200k for my first million.

My main aim at the moment is to put as much into the bank as possible...however this is kind of offset by the fact that I keep buying stamps and plushies for the collection and my gallery. Once I've sorted those out I'll move onto books, but at my rate of progress that may be another 2-3 years! But yeah, I start with the dailies, then with my favourite games and then move through the other games until I get bored!

• 2 weeks later...