What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do my Favourites games (okay, only like three or four of them 'cause I get so sick of them real quick), do all the TND listed dailies, every once in a while I'll restock but I've generally quit doing that.

Goals

5.000.000 NP

Rock

Plushie Bruce

one Disco pet

Skunk Acara

Cloudy Uni (or possibly Mutant!)

beat Punchbag Sid

Generals

NP saving (sometimes lol)

av collecting

widening my games horizon (any you'd recommend for that 5mil goal? :x Right now I'm barely over 600k)

Eventually, I'll get into Books and really work on training my Kau for the BD. I did beat one of my older goals, though, beating Punchbag Bob! <3 Maaaaybe, some day, I'll get into stamp collecting. But I'm not really sure.

Debating on whether or not I want to get rid of my Uni, despite her age (6.5 years). I just...really hate her name! ><

Key: -main goal | --secondary goal | ---tertiary goal

-Collecting.

---Pack rat avatar. I don't have the funds right now to buy everything I need, so I'm just stashing everything I come across away right now.

---Plushie tycoon

--Stamp collecting.

--Building a gallery. Don't have enough of anything to build one yet, though.

-Earn money from the stock market.

--Stock market avatar. Kind of falls in with the avatar collecting goal.

-Accumulate 1,000,000,000 in my bank account.

--Accumulate 50,000,000.

---Accumulate 50,000 (GOAL ALMOST REACHED).

-Paint my Xweetok faerie.

-Create a formidable Battledome pet.

--Collect 4 sets of codestones. 2 sets for my personal use, and 2 sets to sell when a war eventually comes around.

--Increase the stats of my Battledome pet (haven't decided which pet I'll use, though)

--Collect weapons

-Achieve the highest awards in the next plot.

As you can see, a few of my goals are very long term, especially since I haven't quite gotten off my feet with a lot of them. For the most part, I generally just pust around on Neopets.

Obviously the dailies are my first port of call but in the long run:

Neoquest:

Normal on Neoquest 2 and Evil on Neoquest 1...I may move up from there - depends on my patience levels!

Neopoints:

5 million to get to the next bank level!

Trophies:

The neoquest ones, plushie tycoon...and as many others as I can get.

Pets:

A baby kougra...or possibly a fairy kougra...

A magma shoyru...

A bay or skunk lupe (depends on whether I get a baby hougra!)

A maraquan or fire uni...

This will have to be done well after I hit 5 million otherwise I'll never get to that goal!

Gallery:

Continuing to build it and find more plushies for it...and possibly even get the gallery trophy!

Battle:

A decent battle set which could cost me a lot! And I need an awful lot of codestone training for my kougra...this will in turn allow me to get better trophies for defenders of neopia and do far better in 1player battle

Stamps:

A bigger stamp collection...I'm at about 225 at the moment and am down to buying the more expensive and rare stamps...

Books:

Have a pet who has read enough books to win the trophy!

So all in all these could between them take me quite some time...in fact looking at them...could take me several years! Particularly as my plushie collection on it's own is starting to get expensive!

• 2 weeks later...

oh... me? what i do is play games all day long, then buy novas for my shop, and that all goes to the hissi morphing potion fund. since i cant get a hissi.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links/images in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my time is spent playing games, shopping, and reading comics, articles, and the Editorial in the NT, but I also wander about from petpages,one-player fights, the neoboards, and other random stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

work to have an infinite amount of neopoints for not spending. WHY?? its because when i buy an item thats expensive, its depressing having a little amount of money left.

I agree with this. If I were to buy an Island PB, I wouldn't want to go back to my account and see 500NP. That'd be depressing.

Dailies, KQ, Restocking mostly. I'm also trying to get a gold NQI trophy.

Sometimes, I'll go after an avatar or battle or something.

I do my Dailies every day. I play games. (Mainly my favorites) I'm a multi-category collector. I've mainly been focusing on avatars recently. But I also collect items... ie. Faerie stuff, Plushies, Furniture, Petpets. So I browse shops. I try to keep up with my shop. Make NP where I can, so that I can get some fancy paint brushes for my pets.

• 2 weeks later...

My main goals are to:

-Paint my Pteri Baby

-Paint my Kougra Island

-Earn 1,000,000 NP

My Secondary Goals are:

-Earn the Avatar Collector Avvie

-Get as many secret site themes as possible.

I've been working really hard for these goals, although it's probably going to take a while.

• 2 weeks later...

oh gosh...

Pet training (I got BD opponents to murderize!)

Lab Ray (COMMON, make my grundo orange alreadY! or pink!)

Dice a Roo

Kacheek Seek

Terranenvuu

Wealth Generation

Dailys

Stock Market

Key Quest

Food Club

My Shop

Dabbling in Unbuyable trading

Hording all 1 np items cause I can

My Gallarys

Plushies

Advent Calender/other retired items

you know what... best way to see what I'm working is too see what I've stuffed into my neoguide xD

http://www.neopets.com/~Una5750

For now I'm trying to earn money since I impulsively spent it all on customizing and painting my pets. really all I do on NP is play games and do dailies.

My long term goal would be to paint my Xweetok (either magma or mystery island) and get her stats up really high :3 (she's my favorite!)

some other goals...

- Finally start collecting items for my gallery

- Get a trophy for Ice Cream Factory since I play it all the time lol it's my favorite (and some other trophies would be nice...)

- Win a beauty contest

- And finish making a petpage

I think I'm the only one on neopets that really doesn't care at all about avatars. :P