What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first goal when I got sucked back into Neopets was to achieve my dream pet, a fire eyrie, but that didn't take too long. For the time being I continue playing the stock market to save up enough to paint all my pets (all 12) and their petpets. That's goal #1.

Meanwhile I'm busy making art of all my pets and I just started trying to enter the art gallery competition. I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag, so pet pages feel like they're out of the realm of possibility.

Neopets is more a creative outlet for me, so I'd like to make a comic series some day, and I have written for the NT.

I probably spend my time doing dailies, checking my stock market portfolio, feeding my only pet, saving as much NP as I can and the occasional

game. I'm not that good at them, but occasionally I get lucky. Oh, and avoiding the boards too.

Normally, I do my dailies, check for new avatars (if they are) and play just one game or two, my computer sucks at flash games ~__~U then when I have time, I restock my shop and sell all my stuff, sometimes I go to the boards, and I think that's all :/

Restocking and playing games, I'm broke! o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I usually just do dailies to earn NP. I guess my first goal would be to get up to a certain amount of NP. I always wanted a Super Ultimate Battle Pet like The Guy With The Hat. But it's so expensive to train them :|. Then try to collect all the avatars.

• 3 weeks later...

I adopt pound pets, zap them until they get a color change, give them away, and start all over. I am happy doing only this, but I wish we could zap twice a day. :)

On my old account I made a red blumaroo an ultimate battledome challenger, since nobody would ever expect that type of pet to be good. She had every bottled faerie ability, read over 100 books, and her stats were very high. her name is Valentinetheblumaroo, someone adopted her when my account got hacked.

My goal is to collect every piece of cheese I can. The round kind, not the slices necessarily. I would love to have one of every potion too but that can get expensive. Other than that, I do my dailies and play Key Quest primarily.

I play my dailies, buy stocks, restock my shop when I actually feel like checking prices on the wizard (I still have LOADS of stuff from the pack rat avvy).

Really I'm aiming for the adam avatar. When I get it I can spend some of that neopoints on a few more avatars. And I'm not really good at games so I try to focus on one game avatar at a time till I get it.

I also want to start training a battle pet, just not sure which one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now, I'm trying to save up in the quickest way possible to obtain my dreamies. :3

So everyday, I play my dailies, check my stocks, and then RS in the Attic and Pharmacy alternately until I max out my Attic items. Then I try RSing in a few other shops to see which are the more profitable.

Also, I'm trying to KO a few of the game avatars these days, maybe one a day. That's my goal, at least. Haha.

I play KQ if I have spare time.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the time, I luck the Neopian Pound board.. I have this crazy addiction with trading pets.

Another thing I do in my spare time is RSing, but other than that.. my neopets life is rather boring(for now, anyway).

I lurk and chat on the BC boards, and give out votes to nice art or nice people c:

I also play games (because I'm meant to be saving up for a lab map... slowly) and do my dailies.

I will sometimes RS in the AAA but that's rare because I don't like RSing in general.

My original intention, when I signed up again, was to solely play the Stock Market and to have a Biscuit Yurble again. When I did get on it again, I very quickly rediscovered just why I love playing Pyramids, and then Sakhmet Solitare, and now I spend most of my time playing games to earn money. And then I decided to write for the Neopian Times, so now I'm in the middle of a fairly long story.